4-Hr Mykonos Island Cruise
Explore the winding rustic streets of Mykonos countryside and downtown - pristine beaches and lovely architecture as far as the eye can see!
- Soak in the charm of the traditional part of the town - complete with the renowned windmills and Little Venice.
- Take Instagrammable snaps of the lovely whitewashed town.
- Enjoy a walk through the labyrinth of the old town.
- Mykonos city walking tour
- Mykonos Island bus tour
- English-speaking guide
- Food and drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Kick off the tour at the beautiful Agios Ionnais beach that gives the most picturesque view of Delos island. Take a minute to see the fishermen going about their lives, and their boats gently swaying by the small pier. Then, you can marvel at the beauty of a private chapel and the classic Cycladic houses.
Panagia Tourliani, a 16th century monk monastery awaits you at the charming village of Ano Mera. Afterwards, there will be plenty of time for a leisurely stroll around the square before you proceed to the pristine Kalafatis beach. If your excursion has left you famished, feel free to relax and indulge in some coffee & refreshment (at your own expense). The most notable sites you will see include the iconic windmills, Little Venice, the Paraportiani church and the Saint Nicholas church, the patron saint of sailors and fishermen . Of course, no visit to Mykonos is complete without meeting Petros the Pelican, the famed mascot of Mykonos!
If you're not ready to leave yet, we understand! You are free to continue your private exploration of the town after the conclusion of the walking tour.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- When it's hot out, wear light clothing. Carry sunscreen, a hat and a bottle of water, especially in the summers.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Infants 3 and below go free. Children aged 4-9 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide in front of Fabrica in Mykonos Town.
- Address: Μύκονος 846 00, Greece.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.