Singapore’s Museum of Ice Cream Tickets
Are you ready to discover the child in you? Presenting sugary sweets that await you at Singapore’s Museum of Ice Cream, with a choice of a daytime tour or a newly launched nighttime tour!
- Experience connection through the universal power of ice cream with a daytime tour or a newly launched nighttime tour.
- Step into 14 multi-sensory installations and learn about the origin of ice cream.
- Energize your senses by indulging in an unlimited number of scoops of 5 different shapes and forms of ice cream.
- Re-kindle your inner child and play around the Museum’s Sprinkle pool and Unicorn playground.
- Capture these moments at the photo-friendly exhibits and reconnect with your loved ones.
- Unlimited access to a range of ice creams and treats
- Access only on Thursday and Friday
- Audio guide
- Personal expenses
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Step into the exquisite world of rich, creamy, and delectable goodness at Singapore's Museum of Icecream. Over the last decade, ice cream has become limitless with new innovations popping up almost every year. But, ever wonder what the first ice cream was like? At Singapore’s Museum of Icecream, get ready to have all your questions answered with 14 multisensory exhibits that explain the origin and development of this worldwide phenomenon.
Experience the connection ice cream generates with your loved ones. Don’t forget to capture these memories at the photo-friendly exhibits and pamper yourself with an unlimited number of treats available in 5 different shapes and forms. With the option of either a Daytime Tour or a newly-launched Nighttime pass, energize your senses and connect with the universal power of ice cream. Revive your inner child at the Museum’s Sprinkle Pool and Unicorn playground and enjoy a day full of fun treats and sweet surprises.
know before you go
- It is recommended to dress comfortably.
- Suitable for wheelchairs, prams, and strollers.
- Parking and Wi-Fi are available.
- Thu and Fri: 10am - 10:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Museum of Ice Cream Singapore.
- Address: 100 Loewen Rd, Singapore 248837.
- The closest bus stop is CSC Dempsey Clubhse. It is a quick 9-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 7, 75, 77, 105 and more to get you there.
- The closest subway station is Queenstown.
- Board subway East West Line to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.