Panoptikum - Das Wachsfigurenkabinett
Find yourself in a world of wax as you explore Germany's oldest waxworks in the heart of in the heart of St. Pauli.
- Explore Germany’s oldest waxworks, the Panoptikum in Hamburg, home to more than 120 life-like figures of celebrities.
- The waxworks showcases figurines of celebrities like Angelina Jolie, Otto Waalkes, Angela Merkel and many others.
- Learn the art of creating wax figures by professionals.
- A scary corner and a medical-anatomical cabinet complete the exhibition.
- Admission to the Panoptikum
- Audio guide (German or English)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Find yourself in an immersive experience of the world of wax. Know more about the process of wax figure making and even learn how to do it from professionals! Find yourself amidst various life-like figurines of celebrities. Click amazing pictures with your favourite celebrities and superstars. The figures have been created after closely studying the subjects and hence look almost life-like. If only our favourite superstars and celebrities were this accessible!!
Get mesmerised as you witness these figurines which each took almost two years to make. That's right! Each figurine took almost two years and more than €40,000 to complete.
Witness wax models of the giant woman Mariedl with a height of 2.27 meters, a man with 3 eyes and other extraordinary people. Complete your experience by visiting the scary corner and the medical-anatomical cabinet.
know before you go
- Suitable for guests with pets, guide dogs, luggage and pregnant women. Wifi available.
- Daily: 10am to 8pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at the ticket office of the Panoptikum.
- Address: Spielbudenpl. 3, 20359 Hamburg, Germany.
- The closest bus stops are St. Pauli and Kleine Seilerstraße. They are a quick 5-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 17, 601, 607, 608, 609 and more to get you there.
- The closest metro station is St. Pauli. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metro line U3 to get you there.
- The closest S-Bahn station is Reeperbahn. It is a quick 7-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board lines S1, S2 and S3 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.