Jinshan JuMing Museum Ticket
Explore the world-famous Ju Ming Museum located in the Jin-Shan District of New Taipei City. Admire abstract wood sculptures arranged against a backdrop of mountains and ocean views!
- Stroll through 110,000 square meters of Ju Ming’s largest artwork at this park and outdoor museum
- Marvel at the art that is arranged to create an interaction with the mountains and the ocean view
- Become part of the masterpieces within the park and appreciate the beauty of nature
- Learn about Ju Ming, his vision, and how he designed the park's architecture and landscape
- Entry into Jinshan Ju Ming Museum
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Surrounded by lush forests, and stunning views of the Jinshan (Jin Mountain), Ju Ming Museum is the largest outdoor art museum in Taiwan. It is home to renowned Taiwanese sculptor Ju Ming's creative works from 1987 to 1999. The artist is best known for his boxy bronze and steel sculptures that follow minimalistic geometric forms. Stroll through the museum and admire the spacious outdoor venue that blends art with the natural environment. Explore three of Ju’s main art series here: Nativist, Taichi, and Living World.
Arranged in the vast outdoor space, the artworks create a dialogue with the mountains and ocean view. Once you set foot in this area, you become part of the museum as well as the masterpieces in which you can relax and embrace art and nature. Look out for the theater performances and musical shows that take place here. If you're feeling up for it, bring a picnic basket along with you and enjoy the picturesque sculpture park.
know before you go
know before you go
- Please do not touch any exhibits and pedestals on-site unless touching permission clarification is provided
- Refrain from using flash, tripods, selfie sticks, or other photography equipment to film or take pictures at indoor exhibitions
May to Oct
Tue to Sun - 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (last admission at 4:00 PM)
Nov to Apr
Tue to Sun - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (last admission at 5:00 PM)
The museum is closed on Mondays
Ages 0-6yrs go in for free (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket counter
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Ju Ming Museum
- Address: 208, Taiwan, New Taipei City, Jinshan District
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Ju Ming Museum
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
The nearest bus stop is ‘Juming Museum.’ Buses #F931, F932, 716 will get you here
This ticket is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase