Tickets to Hzero: The Miniature Railway Enterprise
Take a journey through time and witness the evolution of model trains and railways at Hzero.
- Journey through time in the world of model trains and railways at Hzero.
- Explore this small miniature world and come across some of the most spectacular works of art.
- Be mesmerized by the 280 square meter model railway which is among the largest in the world.
- The main inspiration is from Giuseppe Paternò Castello who interestingly was working on this project as a hobby which turned out to be an architectural marvel.
- Admission to Hzero
- Hotel transfers
- Meal inclusions
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Head to Hzero and embark on a journey to discover the evolution of the train world. Hzero is in the heart of Florence and is chosen to be the destination for an exhibition of model trains. The exhibition portrays life in the 1950s and 1960s in a metaphorical manner with railway tracks present to re-evoke the magnificent history. The museum project is divided into 2 main environments, one which houses the model railway and the other used for educational workshops, film screenings, and theme exhibition routes.
The inspiration for the railway model is Giuseppe Paternò Castello who began working on the project for pure pleasure in 1972 but soon perfected it making it a work of architectural depth. The model railway is among the largest in the world measuring 280 square meters. This architectural masterpiece combines handcrafting skills with technology. Enjoy a small miniature world as you come across a spectacular work of art on this tour.
know before you go
know before you go
- Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, and Sun: 10am - 7pm (last admission at 6pm)
- Closed on Tuesdays
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at HZERO.
- Address: Piazza degli Ottaviani, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy.
- The closest bus stop is Piazza Degli Ottaviani. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 6 and 11 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Unità. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board tram T2 to get you there.