Gaudí 4D Experience
Immerse yourself in modern audiovisual and interactive technology to discover a whole new way of exploring the works of Antoni Gaudí.
- Get a glimpse into the uniquely creative mind of the master architect Antoni Gaudí.
- Admire some of the finest works of Catalan Modernism with the help of 4D and Augmented Reality.
- Learn about the architect with the help of large interactive panels in 9 languages.
- Discover some of Gaudi's unpublished models along with his most well-known works.
- Commemorate your visit by taking a photo with the statue of Antoni Gaudí himself.
- Gaudí 4D admission ticket
- Access to the exhibition area
- Guided tour
- Audio guide
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
With a distinctive style displayed in the forms, colors, and textures of his works, Antoni Gaudí has made a lasting impression in the field of architecture. From the scintillating Casa Batlló to the still unfinished, but no less magnificent, Sagrada Familia each of his works seems to tell a story. With the help of 4D technology and Augmented Reality, G Experiència has added a whole new dimension to the already awe-inspiring architectures.
With the help of a scope screen, 7.1 surround sound, active stereoscopy, armchairs with movement, and other effects, you can experience for yourself the nature of Gaudí's creations. See how a forest transforms into imposing columns, a sparkling roof that resembles a dragon's scale, and try to spot armies of warriors cleverly hidden under chimneys. If you wish to learn more about the life and work of the great architect, the museum also hosts large interactive panels which are available in 9 different panels.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Daily from 10am to 6pm
The museum is closed on 25 Dec and 6 Jan
- This ticket includes all the parts of the attraction.
- This attraction is wheelchair, as well as pram/stroller accessible.
- Baggage is allowed.
- Photography is allowed.
- WiFi is available at the attraction.
- Food and drinks are available for purchase.
Infants aged 4-6 go free. Children aged 7-13 and seniors aged above 65 enjoy reduced ticket prices (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at G Experiència.
- Address: Carrer de Larrard, 41, 08024 Barcelona, Spain.
- By Metro: Lesseps (L3), Joanic (L4)
- By Regular Bus: 24, D40, H6, 116.
- By Barcelona Bus Turístic: Blue line, Park Güell stop.
- By Barcelona City Tour: Green line, stop 13.
- By Bicing: Station 357, Cardener – Escorial
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.