Barcelona All Inclusive Card: Museums & Transportation
Discover many of Barcelona’s cultural and leisure attractions for free, or at a reduced price! The Barcelona All Inclusive Card: Museums & Transportation is a one-of-a-kind tourist pass that lets you visit the museums and other points of interest in Barcelona, while also allowing you access to the public transport facilities. With these tickets, you can check out over 70 attractions, and indulge in unlimited exploration of the city, all at your own pace and comfort. This pass is perfect for any tourist in the city. If you’ve a family, then don’t worry, there’s also kid passes that come with a whole set of their own child friendly activities.
The pass has three time variants you can select from, 72 hours, 96 hours and 120 hours i.e 3 days, 4 days and 5 days. Once you purchase the card online, you need to redeem it and pick-up your maps and guides from any of the ‘Tourist Information Offices’ in Barcelona (listed below). Your card will activate only after you’ve used it for the first time for the specified duration you’ve selected. Hassle-free and effortless, this is necessary if you’re looking to explore Barcelona comfortably!
Barcelona All Inclusive Card Highlights
- Get admission to over 70 attractions including Picasso museum, Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya, Museu Egipci de Barcelona and more
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to some of Barcelona’s top attractions including Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona, Museu de la Música, Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya and more
- Unlimited transport on the public networks including Barcelona metro, city buses, Catalan Railways (FGC), suburban trains, trams, Barcelona airport metro and train and Renfe suburban trains in Zone 1
- Get a guide in six languages which has curated experiences, deals and discounts for you to offer along with maps of the city, its attractions and metro
- The Barcelona Shopping Card will allow you to indulge in the high-streets and boutiques of Barcelona by giving you massive discounts and offers at more than 80 shops.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The Barcelona All Inclusive Card: Museums and Transport lets you save more money than you would’ve thought possible. With included admission to over 70 attractions and skip-the-line access to some of them, you can even save on the time it takes you explore a point of interest. With special discount for kids, this is a pass for all ages and perfect for a family holiday in Barcelona!
Barcelona is well connected via a network of buses, Catalan railways (FCG), trams and metros. With the Barcelona Card you will get unlimited access to all of these and access to the airport train and metro. You can start your savings from the moment you land in the city. Ideal for anyone looking to explore the city at their own pace, and for those who want to save an extraordinary amount of money by using the public services.
Guides, Maps and Shopping Card
In addition to offering incredible savings, Barcelona Card also gives a guide of the city with information about free deals and discounts with their location on the city map. The guide is available in six languages: English, Catalan, Spanish, French, German and Italian). If you’re a shopaholic, you will love the Barcelona Shopping Card which gives exclusive deals, discounts and advantages at over 80 shops. Lastly, to help you travel around, you will also be given a map of the metro network.
Wide Range of Attractions
The Barcelona Card allows access to most of the top attractions and places of interest in the city. Listed below are some of the key inclusions which you can visit with the Barcelona card.
Key Attractions You Can Visit with Barcelona Card
- Museu Picasso (skip the line)
- Centre de Cultura Contemporania de Barcelona CCCB (skip the line)
- Fundacio Antoni Taples (skip the line)
- Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona (MACBA; skip the line)
- Jardí Botànic de Barcelona
- Museu d'Història de Barcelona (MUHBA) Refugi 307
- MUHBA Via Sepulcral Romana
- MUHBA-El Call
- MUHBA-Monestir de Pedralbes
- MUHBA-Plaça del Rei
- Museu Blau
- Museu de la Música (skip the line)
- Museu de la Xocolata (skip the line)
- Museu Frederic Marès
- Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya (skip the line)
- Museu Egipci de Barcelona (skip the line)
- Museu Olímpic i de l'Esport Joan Antonio Samaranch (skip the line)
- Museu del Disseny
To view a full list of attractions and museum covered along with the respective kinds of discounts available for entry, please click here.
- Barcelona All Inclusive Card
- Barcelona Shopping Card
- City Maps and Guides
- Transport pass is not valid for night buses
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your Barcelona All Inclusive Card: Museums & Transportation ticket voucher instantly. Please take your e-voucher to any of the ticket redemption point and redeem your e-tickets for physical tickets.
Ticket Redemption Points
The ticket can be redeemed at any of the Tourist Information Offices between 8:30 AM and 8:30 PM(unless indicated otherwise). Please proceed to any of the following locations to redeem the tickets:
- Plaça Catalunya: 17, Basement.
- Pl. Sant Jaume: Ciutat, 2 (Monday to Friday: 8.30 AM- 8.30 PM; Saturday: 9 AM to 7 PM; Sunday and holiday days: 9 AM to 2 PM).
- Aeroport de Barcelona: Airport terminals T1, T2 and metro lobby L9
- Sants Station: pl. Països Catalans s/n. - Mirador de Colom: Plaça Portal de la Pau, s/n.
- Plaça Espanya: Plaça Espanya, s/n - Avinguda Maria Cristina (November - June open daily between 9 AM - 3 PM; July-September, open daily between 8.30 AM - 7.30 PM).
- Sagrada Familia: Plaça de la Sagrada Família (November - June open daily between 9 AM - 3 PM; July-September, open daily between 8.30 AM - 7.30 PM).
This ticket is valid until 31 Dec