Thamesrush 50 Minutes Boat Experience
Settle in and hold on tight as you go on a speedboat tour of London’s top attractions! The ThamesJet “Rush” is a 50-minute adrenaline-fuelled speedboat experience that includes sightseeing, speed, and awe-inspiring aquabatics.
- Enjoy an action-packed experience during this 50-minute jet boat ride over the Thames.
- Soak up stunning views of iconic attractions, from the London Eye to the Houses of Parliament.
- Feel an adrenaline rush as you go on an aquabatic ride and embrace high-speed with twists and turns!
- No need to worry about safety - there are experienced skippers on board, and you will be equipped with life jackets.
Discover London in an adventurous way with this ticket. After a quick safety briefing and getting equipped with life jackets, get started on a journey of fun! Whiz past iconic sights from Big Ben to the London Eye, Shard, and HMS Belfast. Don't forget to stay alert because the sights really do come thick and fast on this stretch of the river.
Sit back and soak in the view as you cruise under some of the capital's great bridges including the Millennium Bridge, as well as the world-renowned Tower Bridge on your way to the fast zone. Once past Tower Bridge, enter the ‘fast zone,’ where your experienced skipper will take you on an adrenaline-inducing aquabatic ride! Zigzag your way through the docklands and make your way to Westminster Pier. Here, you will have the time to admire the view, catch a breath and take in the great experience of speeding along the Thames, or maybe even the must-have selfie.
- 50-min speedboat ride
- Life jackets
- Guidance of skippers on board
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Go
- All the boats have inside seating and are fully heated. They also have open space areas with great views. Many have upper open decks offering an elevated view.
- Some of the boats are wheelchair accessible. We ask you to contact the reservations team to discuss which boat is the best for you. All passengers on dining cruises must be physically able to walk onto the boats with an able-bodied helper and unfortunately, no electronic wheelchairs are permitted.
Infants aged 0-4yrs go for free. Children aged 5-15yrs enjoy reduced prices on their tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
Strict Cancellation Policy
The ticket cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly after the purchase.
- Please display the same on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the time of boarding.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time in order to avoid any delays.
- Board your boat at the Westminster Pier.
- Address: Victoria Embankment, Westminster, London SW1A 2JH, United Kingdom.
Get Directions to the Boarding Point
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking.