Admission Tickets to Leonardo da Vinci Museum in Venice
Walk into the mind of the genius Leonardo da Vinci. Get captivated by his mind0boggling inventions themed around the 4 elements of Earth, Fire, Water, and Air.
- Explore the mind of the genius, Leonardo da Vinci.
- Get to know more about Da Vinci’s studies of human anatomy.
- Spot faithful reproductions of his machines and inventions.
- Buy Leonardo-themed gifts and souvenirs at the bookshop.
- Admission ticket
- Free admission for children under 5 years of age
- Photo opportunities inside
- 10% discount on bookshop purchases
- Guided tour
- Audio guide (available in multiple languages at additional cost)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Journey through the life and work of one of the world’s greatest artists and inventors at Leonardo da Vinci’s Museum in Venice. With a family-friendly exhibition at your disposal, stimulate your curiosity by taking a deep look at Da Vinci's work. Walk through the 4 sections of Earth, Water, Air, and Fire, as you discover machines built according to Da Vinci’s original designs.
Get in-depth access to some of Da Vinci’s major studies of human anatomy. See high-resolution, backlit replicas of his major paintings. Explore his medical work and artistic accomplishments and get a holistic understanding of this man.
know before you go
know before you go
- Children under 15 years of age can enter only if they're accompanied by an adult.
- This experience is accessible to pregnant women.
- The audio guide is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, and German, which can be purchased on-site, at an additional cost.
- This ticket includes all parts of the attraction.
- Daily: 10:30am to 6pm
- Last entrance is at 5:15pm
- This attraction is closed on 25 Dec 2022
- Your voucher will be emailed to you Instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Campo San Rocco, San Polo 3052.
- Address: Campo San Rocco, San Polo 3052, Venice, 30125.
- The closest bus stop is Venezia B3. It is a quick 8-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses #4DE #7DE to get you there.
- The closest Ferry Service is Gondola Traghetto di San Tomà . It is a quick 4-minute walk to the attraction.