Lido de Paris Cabaret Show Tickets
Watch the magic of Paris Merveilles unfold in front of you at the world-famous Lido de Paris Cabaret Show and enjoy the ode to Paris in an enchanting series of burlesque performances.
- Enjoy the world-famous Paris Merveilles revue on its 75th anniversary on a budget.
- Admire the enchanting burlesque performances at one of the premier cabaret houses in the world.
- Take a stroll through one of Lido's greatest revues while observing the Paris Merveilles show featuring a fascinating new tableau “Inoubliable”.
- Experience the brilliance of creator Franco Dragone, internationally acclaimed director and producer.
- Choose from 2 seating categories available and get the best seats at the venue.
- Tickets to the Lido Cabaret Show
- 2 seating categories to choose from
- Dinner and drinks
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
your lido experience
Step into the Lido, the world-famous cabaret club, and watch Paris Merveilles. Translated to English, "Merveilles" means wonders. The revue is a homage to the city of Paris, created and directed by Franco Dragone. When conceptualizing the show, Dragone aimed to create a stunning performance that would satiate the eyes and soul. You'll get a chance to see the brilliance of artists in the show through stunning visual effects and extravagant costumes. The revue is centered around a singer, Manon. It is considered a first of its kind in Lido history.
You'll enjoy the performances of some of the best dancers from around the world in this dazzling Cabaret experience. Make sure to appreciate the venue, which first opened in 1946. You'll witness the magic of an orchestra of 45 instruments, the famous Bluebell Girls, extravagant costumes, and much more in this elaborate song-and-dance!
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Show + Seating Category 2
- Show + Seating Category 3
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Please wear an elegant, smart outfit. Athletic outfits, sneakers, shorts, and flip-flops are not allowed. A full suit/evening dress is welcome.
- Guests must be at least 4 years of age to attend the show. All minors must be accompanied by an adult. Alcohol will only be served to patrons above 18 years of age.
- Smoking, pets, photography and videography are prohibited at the venue.
- Do switch off all electronics before the beginning of the show to prevent the disturbance of the intimate surrounding.
Daily at 9pm and 11pm.
Children aged 4-12 enjoy reduced price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your show to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of Lido de Paris.
- Address: 116 Av. des Champs-Élysées, 75008 Paris, France.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Lido de Paris.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is George V.
- The bus stop is right in front of Lido de Paris.
- Buses #73, #N11, and #N24 will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.