Skip the Line Tickets to Astronomical Clock Tower Prague
Explore the 600-year-old medieval masterpiece in the City of a Hundred Spires and admire the fascinating ways in which the clock tells the time, planetary motion, and zodiacal information. Get a 20 minutes introduction to the landmark when you pick up your tickets.
- Skip the line and visit the historical Gothic Astronomical Clock Tower.
- Get a short introduction to the history and significance of the remarkable structure of medieval engineering when you pick up your ticket.
- Explore the famous 600-year-old tower, like its trapdoors and fascinating planetary motion and zodiac parts on the clock.
- Learn how the centuries-old parts of the Orloj tell the time, provide the date, show astronomical and zodiacal information.
- Admire the stunning view of the City of a Hundred Spires from the Clock Tower.
- Skip-the-line ticket into the Astronomical Clock Tower
- Introduction in English
- Live guide
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Get your tickets in front of the Astronomical Clock on Old Town Square. Here you'll be intimated with the history of the Gothic structure. You'll learn about its fascinating stories and significance in 20 minutes. With all the information you need, you'll skip the line and head to the famous 600-year-old marvel. Once you enter the medieval structure, you'll explore how it tells the time, provides the date, shows astronomical and zodiacal information through its parts. Most of these parts are centuries-old and have been meticulously maintained over the years.
Every hour 2 small trapdoors open from which 12 apostles march out, regaling their stories in a "Walk of the Apostles". The statues come to life. Among them, you'll hear the Grim Reaper ringing a bell - an animated tradition to check whose time has come. At the landmark, you'll get a chance to take the stairs or the elevator up the tower and witness the spectacular skyline of the City of a Hundred Spires.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Daily at 9:30am, 2pm and 3pm.
Children aged 15 and under enjoy reduced price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets in front of the Astronomical Clock Tower, located at Old Town Square.
- A representative will be holding an open blue and white umbrella.
- Address: Staroměstské náměstí 1, Prague 1, 110 00, Malé náměstí 11.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Prague Astronomical Clock.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest metro station is Staroměstská Náměstí (A).
- The station is just 5 minutes away from the redemption point.
- Line #A will get you there.
- The closest bus stop is Staroměstské náměstí.
- The stop is just a minute away from the redemption point.
- Bus #194 will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.