Select 2 Berlin Attraction Pass with Priority Entrance
Gain priority entrance to any two attractions of your choice in Berlin with these combo tickets. Explore two of Madame Tussauds, Berlin Dungeon, AquaDom & SEA LIFE, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre and Little Big City, and see the city of Berlin in a new light!
- Gain priority access to two Berlin attractions of your choice, saving time wasted in ticket queues.
- Snap pictures with the wax figurines of your favorite celebrities and luminaries on exhibit at Madame Tussauds.
- Learn more about the dark side of Berlin’s history in an actor led, interactive experience at the Berlin Dungeon.
- Experience the magnificence of the marine life on display at Aquadom and SEA LIFE Berlin.
- Explore the LEGOLAND® indoor playground which boasts of over 5 million LEGO bricks and various fun themed play-areas.
- Discover Berlin in an entirely new manner at Little Big City, with 750 years of the city’s history being presented to you using projectors, holograms and games for an interactive and entertaining experience
- Tickets to your choice of 2 attractions
strict cancellation policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended, or rescheduled.
what to expect
Gain priority entrance to two attractions of your choice in Berlin, and explore the city in a new and interesting manner. Choose from Madame Tussauds, Berlin Dungeon, AquaDom & SEA LIFE, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre and Little Big City and save time on queues with these combo tickets.
Rub shoulders with the stars at Madame Tussauds Berlin, and take pictures with the many life-size wax figurines that are on display here. Explore the many themed areas in the museum, such as the A-List celebrity zone, Star Wars zone, Music zone, World Politics zone, Culture zone and the House of Berlin Colors.
Experience the dark side of Berlin’s history in the Berlin Dungeon, where 800 years of the city’s grim past are brought to life with 11 interactive shows set in full-on 360 sets with gripping storytelling and state of the art special effects. Laughs, screams and thrilling underground rides await you here.
Dive into the amazing underwater world of Aquadom and SEA LIFE Berlin, where you can experience marine life up close and personal. Visit the many different themed areas in and around the park, such as the Shoaling ring, Rocky shore, Ray tank, Atlantic Ocean and Wannsee exhibits. What’s more, you can head to the Aquadom and feel like you’re among the animals while they’re being fed, and learn more about them from the staff there.
On exhibit in the colourful and inventive brick world of LEGOLAND® are many themed play areas and stations, where you and your children can build, join in, watch, or relax. With over 5 million bricks to play with, you can try out all the play areas attractions for an interactive learn-as-you-play experience. Make a stop at MINILAND®, where you can marvel at the attractions of Berlin which have been painstakingly recreated using LEGO® bricks. Train as a ninja at the LEGO® NINJAGO® City Adventure, an exciting training camp built on two levels in the NINJAGO® design philosophy. Finally, you can also watch an immersive 4D film that will suck you into its colourful world with delightful special effects.
At Little Big City Berlin, you can witness 750 years of Berlin’s history unfold in a miniature recreation of the city. 30 projectors and 15 holograms help bring the city to life, and you can now experience its history in an interactive and entertaining way.
You can visit any two of these attractions on any date within 120 days of booking the voucher. No matter which ones you choose, you are guaranteed to have a fun time.
know before you go
- These tickets are valid for a period of 120 days from the date issued. You can visit the two attractions of your choice on different days in this period.
- Children under 3 years have free entrance.
- Caretaker for a wheelchair user gets free entrance with a valid disability certificate (Category B).
- Madame Tussauds Berlin, AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin and The Little Big City: Children under the age of 15 only get access with an adult.
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin: Adults must be accompanied by a child and children must be accompanied by at least one adult. We suggest a visit with children aged 3-10 years.
- The Berlin Dungeon is not suitable for people of a nervous disposition or children under 8. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Timings and Availability
Madame Tussauds Berlin
- Madam Tussauds is open daily from 10 AM to 7 PM (last admission is at 6 PM).
- Berlin Dungeon is open daily from 10 AM to 6 PM.
- On December 24th, Berlin Dungeon will remain closed.
- English shows take place daily at 12:30 PM, 2:30 PM and, if applicable, 4:30 PM.
- Tours leave every few minutes and are approximately 70 minutes long.
Aquadom & SEA LIFE Berlin
- Aquadom & SEA LIFE Berlin is open daily from 10 AM to 7 PM (last admission is at 6 PM) with some exceptions.
- On 16th January, 26th March, 10th April, 28th May and 31st December, the timings are from 10 AM to 5 PM (last admission: 4 PM).
- On 1st January, the timings are from 11 AM to 7 PM (last admission: 6 PM).
- On 21st January, the timings are from 1 PM to 7 PM (last admission: 6 PM).
- On December 24th, SEA LIFE Berlin will remain closed.
LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre is open daily from 10.00 AM to 7.00 PM (last admission is at 5.00 PM).
- On 31 December, the timings are from 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM (last admission: 3.30 PM).
- On December 24th, LEGOLAND® will remain closed.
Little Big City
- During January 1 - March 31/ October 2 - December 31, Little Big City is open on the weekdays from 10 AM - 5 PM (last entry 4 PM) and on Saturday, Sunday, local school breaks & public holidays from 10 AM - 7 PM (last entry 6 PM).
- During April 1 - October 20, Little Big City is open daily from 10 AM - 7 PM (last entry 6 PM).
- On December 24th, Little Big City will remain closed.
These attractions are all accessible by wheelchair.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Berlin 2-Attraction Pass mobile voucher soon after purchase. No need to print. Please display the same along with valid photo ID at the Ticket Redemption Point to gain entry.
Madame Tussauds, Unter den Linden 74, 10117 Berlin, Germany
You can reach the Madame Tussauds by S-Bahn. Brandenburger Tor is the nearest station for the U55, S2, S1, S25, S26 lines. Madame Tussauds is a short walk from this station.
Berlin Dungeon, Spandauer Str. 2, 10178 Berlin, Germany
You can reach Berlin Dungeon by S-Bahn. S Hackescher Markt is the nearest station for the S3, S5, S7, S9 lines. Berlin Dungeon is a short walk from this station.
Aquadom and SEA LIFE Berlin
Aquadom and SEA LIFE Berlin, Potsdamer Straße 4, 10785 Berlin
You can reach Aquadom and SEA LIFE by S-Bahn. S Hackescher Markt is the nearest station for the S3, S5, S7, S9 lines. SEA LIFE is a short walk from this station.
LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre
LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre, Potsdamer Straße 4, 10785 Berlin
You can reach the discovery centre by S-Bahn. Potsdamer Platz is the nearest station for the U2, S2, S1, S25, RE3, RE4, RE5 lines. The LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre is a short walk from this station.
Little Big City
Little Big City, Panoramastraße 1a, 10178 Berlin, Germany
You can reach Little Big City by S-Bahn.S Hackescher Markt is the nearest station for the S3, S5, S7, S9 lines. Little Big City is a short walk from this station.
These tickets are valid for a period of 120 days from the date issued. You can visit the two attractions of your choice on different days in this period.