Historical Turkish Hammam Bath Experience
Give your travel-weary muscles a rest and indulge in a relaxing soak at a 500-year-old Turkish bathhouse!
- Take a break from the daily grind and indulge in a relaxing soak at a 500-year-old Turkish bathhouse.
- Relax your muscles, rest in a steam bath, enjoy the scrubbing, and feel your worries melting away.
- Your experience is topped off with a tea-drinking session.
- Tip for the masseur
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
With stress at an all-time high, this is a good excuse to head to a Turkish bathhouse for a relaxing soak. Even better if it is a 500-year-old historic bath that still keeps its traditions! The Cemberlitas Hamam was built in 1584 by the famous Ottoman architect, Mimar Sinan for the Sultan's wife. Located next to the entrance of Grand Bazaar, it is easy to find and offers services like massages, manicures, and pedicures. Your experience here includes scrubbing, foaming, and relaxing, followed by a tea-drinking experience. Men and women have different sections, and each visitor gets a locker room with a bed, mirror, and a hairdryer. Moreover, you don't have to carry anything with you. The bathhouse has towels, slippers, shampoo, soap, deodorant, hairspray, and gel. While your experience can last approximately 1.5 hours, you can stay in for as long as you like.
know before you go
Daily form 6 AM to 12 AM.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Cemberlitas Hamam Mollafenari.
- Address: Mollafenari, Vezirhan Cd. No:8, 34440 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
Closest tram stop: Cemberlitas, tram line T1. The Hamam is located just across the station.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.