Keukenhof Fast Track Entry Ticket & Round Trip From Amsterdam
Admire vast beds of hyacinths, daffodils, orchids, and of the world-famous Dutch Tulips at Europe’s largest flower garden with skip-the-line tickets and a return shuttle service from Amsterdam's Central Station!
- Make your way to Keukenhof, home to the world-famous Dutch Tulips that are a sight for sore eyes
- Boasting over 7 million Tulips with a wide range of hyacinths, daffodils and orchids, you'll have plenty to see
- These gardens are only open 8 weeks a year, so make sure to book in advance
- With more than 800 species of flowers and trees to see at Keukenhof, this is a truly unique experience
- Your round-trip transfers on comfortable shuttles from Amsterdam Central Station guarantees a convenient trip
Considered to be one of the world’s most astoundingly planned gardens, Keukenhof is a symphony of beautiful colors, ranging from the bright yellow of the daffodils to the maroon of the tulips. Start your tour with a 40-minute journey from Amsterdam's Central Station. Take in some of the most picturesque regions in Holland on this shuttle ride, including stretches of fields and a wholesome countryside appeal. Once at Keukenhof, brace yourself for the burst of color that awaits you. The land is draped with over seven million flowers including around 800 species of bulbs.
Did You Know?
The park also has a petting zoo, a maze, and a playground, all of which are ideal for families with children!
- Fast-track admission into Keukenhof Gardens
- Round-trip transfers on a shuttle
- Guided tours
- Food & drink
Ages 0-3yrs go free. Ages 4-13yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Know Before You Go
21 March - 10 May 2020 (incl.)
All days - 9:15 AM, 10:15 AM, 11:15 AM, 12:15 AM, 1:15 PM & 2:15 PM
- Including round-trip transfers, this tour lasts about 5 hours
- Arrive at the pick-up point at least 15-20 minutes before the tour commences
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48hrs before scheduled
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the redemption point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the pickup time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Your meeting point is AMSTERDAM CENTRAL STATION, IJ-Hal, De Ruijterkade 34, Amsterdam
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - AMSTERDAM CENTRAL
- Nearest ferry terminal is ‘Amsterdam, Central Station’, which is a 2-minute walk from the bus station
- Ferry #901 & 907 will get you here
- Nearest tram station is ‘Amsterdam, Central Station’, which is a 2-minute walk from the bus station
- Tram #2, 11, 12, 13 and 17 will get you here
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout