Keukenhof Tickets & Roundtrip From Amsterdam + 1 hr Canal Cruise
Enjoy an unforgettable tour of Holland, as you visit some of its springtime attractions! Stroll through one of the most stunning gardens in the world, Keukenhof, after skipping the long queues with your fast-track ticket and savor a relaxing cruise through the intricate canal network of Amsterdam!
- Take a tour through the canals of Amsterdam, often referred to as the “Venice of the North”, owing to its sophisticated canal network, allowing you to experience the capital city like never before.
- Bypass the snaking queues outside Keukenhof with you exclusive fast-track entry and explore the 32 hectares of the world-renowned flower gardens and see more than 7 million buds blooming in the spring!
- Enjoy the relaxed 1-hour journey to the gardens while watching an insightful video presentation about Holland and Keukenhof as you drive through the picturesque landscape of the Netherlands.
- Join in, as Keukenhof celebrates its 70th anniversary, and get a chance to experience the “Flower Power” theme showcasing flowers and tulips of numerous colors.
- 1-hour canal cruise
- Audio-guided tour during the cruise
- Fast-track entry into Keukenhof
- Air-conditioned coach to and from Keukenhof
- Video presentation
- Pick up and drop off to hotel
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Discover Amsterdam From a New Perspective!
The city of Amsterdam is renowned for its eye-catching landmarks and intricate canal network. The city is divided into numerous smaller islands, with picturesque bridges connecting one to the other. As you sail along the canal, you will be able to see the merchants houses with faces of various shades. Decorated gables of these tall buildings present a stunning spectacle and is a feature that seems to dominate the structures along the canal. An audio guide is available in 18 languages, which will give you some more insight into the attractions that you will pass by. You will also get a chance to see the iconic Magere Brug, also known as Skinny Bridge. The bascule bridge is made of white-painted wood and is a historic landmark of Amsterdam. The name of the bridge comes from its narrow pathway. If you choose to take the canal cruise at night, you can see 1200 bulbs illuminating the bridge, which makes for an unforgettable sight and memory. The boats are suited for all weather types, with the chance to enjoy an open deck on sunny days, and can be heated and covered on cold winter days.
Explore the Gorgeous Keukenhof Gardens!
Transport to the gardens has been arranged. You can enjoy a comfortable and laid back journey through the scenic Dutch landscape. A video presentation about the Keukenhof Gardens and Holland will entertain you during the hour-long bus ride to the attraction. Upon arrival, you can get past the long queues with an exclusive fast-track entry into the gardens. The 70s vibe at Keukenhof is sure to leave you nostalgic about the good old days. Colorful displays of tulips and flowers abound, with more than 7 million buds planted every year! You can spend a maximum of 3.5 hours here, and the bus will take you back to the starting point in Amsterdam. You will have had an unforgettable experience at one of the best-known landmarks of Holland!
know before you go
- The Keukenhof tour is available on all days of the week between the 21st of March and the 19th of May, except for the 13th of April.
- Bus departures from Amsterdam are available every 30 minutes between 9 AM and 2:30 PM.
- Bus departures from Keukenhof are available every 30 minutes between 10 AM and 6:30 PM.
- The bus journey takes approximately 55 minutes each way.
- You are allowed to stay at Keukenhof for a maximum of 3.5 hours.
- The Canal Cruise is available daily, with departures every 20 minutes between 9 AM and 6 PM. From 6 PM to 9 PM, there will be departures every 30 minutes.
- The duration of the canal cruise is approximately one hour.
How To Redeem Your Ticket
You will receive your Keukenhof: Roundtrip From Amsterdam + 1 hr Canal Cruise mobile voucher in your email shortly. This includes your Keukenhof bus ticket. Please display this on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point. The ticket will also allow you to bypass the queues at Keukenhof. Please hold on to the ticket carefully, since it is also used for the return trip to Amsterdam by bus.
This is Holland, Overhoeksplein 51, Amsterdam (situated next to A’DAM LOOKOUT)
Stromma, Prins Hendrikkade 37A, 1012 TM Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Take bus no. 38 or 301 to the stop named Amsterdam, Buiksloterwegveer.
Please take the free ferry from Central Station to the opposite side, direction: ‘Buikslotermeer’. This is only a 3-minute boat trip. From here, it is just a 2-minute walk to THIS IS HOLLAND. The check-in desk is located on the ground floor.
- Get off at Centraal Station. The Canal Tours office can be seen as soon as you get off the bus. By Metro
- Get off at Centraal Station using lines 51,53, or 54. You will have to walk to the other side of the canal to reach the meeting point.
The Keukenhof: Roundtrip From Amsterdam + 1 hr Canal Cruise ticket is valid only for the date of the booking.