Flowerfields & Keukenhof Guided Tour with Transfers and Free Canal Cruise
Explore one of the most renowned attractions in the Netherlands, the Keukenhof Gardens, with an exclusive half-day guided tour through this vast 32-hectare park. Enjoy a complete experience of the Netherlands with priority entry and a one-hour canal cruise included!
- Explore one of the world's largest flower gardens, the famous Garden of Europe, which covers 32 hectares
- Avoid long queues thanks to a skip-the-line entrance at Keukenhof
- Discover the best of Keukenhof with an expert guide who will accompany you throughout the visite
- Transfers to and from the attractions in air-conditioned luxury buses is also included, so enjoy a hassle-free experience
- Experience Amsterdam from a different perspective during the one-hour canal cruise with an audioguide
- Fast-track entrance to the Keukenhof
- Expert guide
- Round trip transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- One-hour canal cruise in Amsterdam with audioguide.
Children from 0 to 3 years old go free. 4-13 year olds benefit from reduced rates (please bring photo ID).
Every day at 9.00 AM, 11.45 AM and 14.45 PM.
Duration: 5 hours 30 minutes
Spanish, English, German and French
Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, French, English, German, Spanish, Turkish, Hebrew, Greek, Italian, Arabic, Portuguese, Japanese, Polish, Russian and Spanish
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24hrs before the schedule
The gardens of Keukenhof, one of the most popular attractions in the Netherlands, attract almost 1.5 million visitors each year, although they are only open for 8 weeks of the year. Covering an area of 32 hectares, this vast garden is best known for its tulips, although many varieties of roses, lilies, daffodils, irises and hyacinths can also be seen. You will have the chance to discover some of the most beautiful and vibrant flower arrangements, accompanied by an expert guide.
Explore the largest sculpture park in the Netherlands, as well as the Walk of Fame, which features a number of varieties of tulips named after celebrities. You can also take a canal cruise through the heart of Amsterdam at any time during your time in the city. This experience offers another perspective of the famous city and you can learn a lot about its history with an audio guide.
To Know Before You Go
Children under the age of 3 are allowed to move around freely as long as they are not in their own seats.
The tour is wheelchair-accessible, however, people with reduced mobility must be able to enter the bus on their own at the exit or be accompanied by someone who can help them. The wheelchair must be foldable.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display this voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the Boarding Point.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the start time of your visit to avoid delays.
- The meeting point for the tour is in the IJ hall of Central Station (De Ruijterkade 34A).
- It is on the far Eastern side of the Central Station.
- Get off at Amsterdam Central Station by taking bus lines 18, 314, N01 and N04. The meeting point is a 4-minute walk from here.
- Get off at Amsterdam Central Station by taking tram lines 2, 4, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 24 and 26.
- Take ferries # 901 or 907 to Amsterdam Central Station.
Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- The meeting point for the hour-long Amsterdam Canal Cruise is at the kiosk of Lovers Canal Cruises (Prins Hendrikkade 25, Amsterdam).
- It is directly opposite to A-Train Hotel and next to Van Gogh Cafe.
Take Metro No. 2, 11, 12, 13, or 17. Get off at Amsterdam Centraal station, which is a 7-minute walk (550 meters) to the boarding point.