Kayak Excursion in Mallorca
Get instructions from a guide, hop into a kayak, and paddle away in the waters of Palma Bay. See beaches and go snorkeling in the Mediterranean along the way!
- Go kayaking in the Mediterranean waters of Mallorca with no prior experience.
- You will be lead by experienced instructors who will brief you on safety rules and teach you how to oar.
- Travel to hidden corners such as the seaplanes base and the Punta Avanzada Lighthouse.
- See La Fortaleza, a 17th-century fortress built to defend the bay from pirates.
- At the end of your experience, you can go swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear waters of "L'Estar den Ros".
- A snack
- Photos from your day
- Life vest
- A qualified instructor who will be with you throughout the excursion
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Glorious beaches are one of Mallorca’s biggest draws. Make the best of your holiday here by going kayaking! No prior experience is required and you will be lead by expert island guides.
Begin at the Gola Beach, Pollensa Bay. Your experienced instructor will brief you on basic safety rules, teach you how to use the oars, and go sea kayaking. Once you’ve got the hang of it, begin the journey to discover hidden corners such as the seaplanes base and the Punta Avanzada Lighthouse. The latter dates back to 1905 and was built with stones from an old granite quarry found on the coast. At the end of Punta Avanzada, see La Fortaleza, a 17th-century fortress built to defend the bay from pirates. Later, go swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear waters of "L'Estar den Ros". You can even jump into the sea from the rocks here!
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of boarding.
- Your boarding point is at Port de Pollença.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.