Round-Trip Tickets To Jungfraujoch From Interlaken East
Save yourself the hassle of figuring out the best way to get to the top of Europe with this round-trip ticket to Jungfraujoch.
- When you're planning your trip to Jungfraujoch, this round-trip ticket will come in handy.
- Ride on the brand-new Eiger Express tricable gondola in style to reach the Alps.
- Ride through the north face of the Eiger to the highest railway station in Europe.
- Stand on the roof of Europe (at 3454 meters above sea level) and breathe it all in.
- Two-way train ticket on the Eiger Express tricable gondola
- Free access to the Sphinx, Ice Palace, Plateau, and Alpine Sensation
- Direct transfer to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission to Snow Fun park
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 1 hour before the schedule.
Eiger Express Gondola
The Eiger Express tricable gondola is the starting point for your trip to Jungfraujoch, with the remarkable north face of the Alps within reach at the Eiger Glacier railway station. If you're looking to go to the Eiger, Mönch, or Jugfrau areas, you change here. Whether you want to ski and snowboard one of the many downhill routes in winter or hike your way through the summer, you're promised a lasting impression of the Jungfrau Region, that begins at the Eiger Glacier station.
Train Ride Only
Interlaken OST is the gateway to the grand Jungfrau Region. Board the Harderbahn and zoom to Interlaken's local mountain in a mere 10-minute journey. The Bernese Oberland Railway (BOB) brings you even closer to the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau. Depending on where you want to tackle the Alps, you can drive further down to Grindelwald or Lauterbrunnen with ease. The white peaks are beckoning: do not miss out on this unique, snow-kissed experience.
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- By Eiger Express Gondola (fastest & scenic route)
- By Train only (traditional & slow route)
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- It is recommended to wear warm clothing as temperatures tend to drop to low levels here.
- For the Eigergletscher-Jungfraujoch route, we recommend a seat reservation on weekends to avoid waiting times in the terminal or on the Jungfraujoch.
- As a wheelchair user, it is possible either to get to the Jungfraujoch Top of Europe with the Wengernalpbahn or with the 3S-Bahn Eiger Express from Grindelwald Terminal (via Eigergletscher).
- Seat reservation recommended and protective face mask is compulsory. It is compulsory to wear a protective mask in all means of transport of the Jungfrau Railways as well as in the public areas (inside and outside) on the Jungfraujoch .
Infants aged 5 and below go free. Guests with the Swiss Half Fare card or SBB G.A., and children aged 6-15 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please print your voucher and present it at the redemption point, along with a valid photo ID.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at the Interlaken Ost train station.
- Address: 3800 Interlaken, Switzerland.
- You will receive your ticket at the counter.
- Interlaken OST is a popular transit stop.
- Train lines EC, IC8, IC61, ICE, ICE278, IR, R, RE, and more stop here.
- Buses 21, 60, 102, 103, 104, and more stop here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.