Jewel Changi Canopy Park Ticket
With a wide array of attractions, the Changi Jewel Experience is perfect for those with a little free time on their hands, looking for a fun, carefree day!
- Make your way to Singapore’s Jewel Changi Airport complex, an SG-clean certified attraction
- Take your pick of 4 amazingly fun attractions, each promising a fun-laced adventure
- Hop between discovery slides, foggy bowls, and a petal garden at the Canopy Park
- The Canopy Bridge promises the illusion of you walking amidst clouds 23 meters off the ground
- Sign up for a Kaleidoscope-like adventure as you make your way through the Mirror Maze
- At Singapore’s largest hedge maze, head to the Watch Tower for striking views of the maze
- You’re guaranteed endless giggles and tonnes of fun with either experience
- Admission into Jewel Changi Airport
- Access to Canopy Bridge (optional)
- Access to Canopy Park (optional)
- Access to foggy bowls, discovery slides, petal garden & topiary walk (optional)
- Access to Mirror Maze (optional)
- Access to Hedge Maze (optional)
These tickets cannot be canceled but offer maximum validity. You can use them any day between the operating hours till 31 May, 2022.
Walk into Jewel Changi Airport and traipse through the adored landmark to your heart’s content. If you wish to unwind in a fun, carefree manner in Singapore, this might be just for you. Choose from four attractions: Canopy Park, Canopy Bridge, Mirror Maze, and Hedge Maze to truly engage yourself. The Canopy Park welcomes the young and the young at heart with a number of exciting play attractions: from mazes to bouncing nets, you’ve got them all. Hop on discovery slides, walk through foggy bowls, and stroll through the Topiary Park for the whole experience.
The Canopy Bridge, on the other hand, makes for a gripping vantage point. Suspended 23 meters above the ground, this walk is not for the faint of heart. A glass bottom at the center portion with fog coming out from both ends makes you feel like you’re walking on the clouds! If a fun adventure is on your mind, of course, you cannot resist the hedge maze. Weave your way through Singapore’s largest hedge maze with a great bird’s eye view of the maze when you reach the watch tower. Similarly, the mirror maze also boasts a unique standpoint of greenery branching overhead, making for quite the kaleidoscopic adventure! Take your pick of favorite attractions.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Canopy Bridge - Standard Admission
- Canopy Park - Standard Admission
- Mirror Maze + Free access to Canopy Park
- Hedge Maze + Free access to Canopy Park
- Timings for shops and eateries are subject to change as a result of operational considerations. We recommend checking with the respective store/eatery on their operating hours before visiting Jewel
- The minimum height requirement for Discovery Slides is 110cm
- It is recommended that all guests wear comfortable, closed shoes for this experience
- Luggage and wheeled bags are not allowed inside for safety reasons. Please leave them at the baggage storage
Canopy Bridge, Mirror Maze & Hedge Maze
- Daily from 10am - 10pm
- Note: Canopy Bridge will be closed for a private event from 7pm to 10pm on 12 February 2022 (Saturday). The last admission will be at 6:30 pm.
- Mon-Thur: 10am - 10pm
- Fri-Sun & public holidays: 10am - 11pm
Infants age 3 and under can go for free. Children aged 4-12 as well as senior citizens aged 60 and above, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at each venue
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- Please present either a mobile or printed voucher at Jewel Changi Airport Level 1 Concierge.
- Address: 78 Airport Boulevard, Jewel Changi Airport, Singapore 819666.
- The closest bus stop is Changi Airport PTB1, which stops right in front of the mall
- Buses #24, 27, 34, 34B, 36, and more will bring you here
These tickets are valid till 31 May, 2022, and can be used any day between the operating hours within the validity period