Siena City Visit with Dinner at a Wine Estate
Spend an enchanting day touring the lovely city of Siena in the Tuscan region of Italy. Examine the beautiful architecture and soak in the city's incredible energy before finishing the day with a scrumptious meal at wine estate called Chianti. After all, when in Rome!
- Explore the scenic city of Siena and enjoy its medieval atmosphere
- Visit Siena’s famous attractions and take in the rich culture of the land
- Indulge in an authentic Italian dinner at a Wine Estate with wine tastings
- Professional multilingual escort who will assist you during the trip
- Fully-Fitted GT Coach for the transfers in the tour
Experience the medieval aura of Siena, as you cruise past the picture-perfect Italian countryside to arrive in this magnanimous city. Take in the lush green hills and the expanse of vineyards as you drive through Chianti to arrive at your first stop - Siena.
Enjoy your time in Siena by walking around the picturesque streets and study the Gothic architecture that the city is world famous for. Stop by at the Siena Cathedral, a proud artistic heritage monument of the city. Be sure to visit the impressive Torre Del Mangia and the iconic Piazza Del Campo and take in the awe-inspiring visuals. You will also have time to visit the shopping areas to explore the ancient shops of the city.
For sunset, you will be taken to a panoramic spot from where you will have a breathtaking view of the sun setting over the Italian countryside. Witness the gorgeous evening take a magical turn as you drive into a wine estate in the heart of Chianti. Famous for its wine, Chianti also has delicious gourmet food. Indulge in the Italian feast and drink select wines recommended by the owners of the winery as you treat your stomach to a much-deserved meal.
Know Before You Go
This tour begins at 3 PM. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to this time.
Bar Reale, inside Santa Maria Novella Train Station (Follow platform 16 to the grassy area with palm trees)
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as the tour will involve a fair amount of walking
- If you or your group members have any dietary requirements please notify us at the time of booking so we can take relevant steps
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
I miei biglietti
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Bar Reale, inside Santa Maria Novella Train Station, Firenze