Paronella Park Admission Ticket
Nestled amongst 7,500 trees in the dense rainforests of North Queensland, Paronella Park is an adventure wonderland of ancient buildings, bridges, gardens and secret staircases built by Jose Paronella!
- Visit Queensland's top heritage-listed tourist attraction, Paronella Park
- Stroll through the vast grounds with surprises around every corner
- Enjoy the magic of Paronella Park by night, with floodlit waterfalls and more
- Take in the serene setting with the sounds of the ever-flowing waterfall in the background
- Go on a guided tour and learn about the story of one man's dream and the obstacles he overcame to build his wonderland
- Entrance fee to Paronella Park
- The Dream Continues Tour
- The Darkness Falls Tour
- The Hydro Tour
- Botanical Walk
- Souvenir guide book/map
- 1-night stay in the Caravan Park (subject to availability, booking essential)
- 2 years return entry to Paronella Park
- Food and drinks
polizza di cancellazione
Questi biglietti non possono essere cancellati o riprogrammati.
North QLD’s Paronella Park is home to beautiful gardens, remarkable architecture, and an incredible story. You may enter not knowing what to expect, but you will leave with cherished memories of this adventure wonderland. Located at Mena Creek, the park is a unique attraction in Australia, surrounded by a lush rainforest backdrop and plenty to see and do. The best part about this experience is that after all your exploring you get to settle down and unwind in the free overnight camping lot (included with your ticket).
You also get to go on a 45-minute guided walk and discover the many highlights of the park. Learn about the fascinating story of Jose Paronella's dreams and vision which lead to the park's creation. For lunch, drop by the cafe, and follow it up with a scenic botanical walk. If you’re up for it, they also have both day and darkness tour options running regularly throughout the week!
know before you go
- If you’re hungry, enjoy a meal at the open-air Café on the Deck, or bring your own picnic. You can also walk 200 meters down the road to Mena Creek Hotel
- For guests with mobility restrictions: Paronella Park is set on 13 acres, on 2 different levels. The 2 levels are joined by a staircase with 47 steps. The park offers a courtesy vehicle (down a service road), for you to be able to utilize if you cannot use the staircase. You would need to be able to get in and out of a 4WD vehicle to make use of the courtesy vehicle
- Daily from 9:00 AM to 7:30 PM (last admission at 6:15 PM)
- The park is closed on Christmas (25 Dec)
Children aged 5-15yrs, seniors aged 65yrs and above, as well as families (2 adults and 2 children), enjoy reduced ticket pricing
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket counter
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Paronella Park
- Address: 1671 Innisfail Japoon Rd, Mena Creek QLD 4871, Australia
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Paronella Park
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- You must self drive to get here. When driving from Cairns, be sure to head to Mena Creek
- Take the "OLD" Bruce Highway after Innisfail rather than turning right and heading for Townsville along the Bruce Highway
- When driving from Townsville, turn off the Bruce Highway at Silkwood and follow the Canecutter Way.
- All the Visitor Centres in the area can help you to find the park and surrounding attractions. If all else fails, give the park a call
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout