Singapore Floral Fantasy Tickets
Step into a beautiful world filled with floral wonders at Floral Fantasy, Singapore!
- Be delighted by the floral artistry at the whimsical and immersive landscapes of Floral Fantasy.
- Admire the lush flowering plants suspended from the ceiling at Dance.
- Calming sounds from the bubbling brooks and hundreds of hanging fuschias await you at Float.
- Stroll through a rainforest oasis at Waltz and spot vibrant Poison Dart Frogs.
- Enjoy the soothing atmosphere of Drift, a cave-like space ringed with terraced rock formations.
- Admission to Floral Fantasy
polizza di cancellazione
Questi biglietti non possono essere cancellati o riprogrammati.
From Fried Egg Trees to Darth Vader Begonias, Floral Fantasy showcases over 3,000 curious plants that range up to more than 150 species! Spend your time here exploring the four different landscapes, each one transporting you to a whole other world. The first landscape is 'Dance,' located at the entrance of Floral Fantasy. As soon as you enter, you will be greeted by 1,500 flowers hanging upside down. Spot blooms like gerberas, carnations, roses, and Phalaenopsis orchids and take in their vibrant colors and scents. In 'Float,' walk through a landscape of vibraniums, daisies, and rhododendrons blooming amidst flowing water and rocks. You can't miss the Hanging Floral Chandeliers here, created out of Phalaenopsis orchids and tillandsias!
'Waltz' is a rainforest that is home to forest vines, driftwood sculptures, and a rock-lined path that runs past sheets of cascading water. Apart from the 300 species of orchids, pitcher plants, and vines here, the highlight is the Poison Dart Frog Vivarium! These tiny frogs hide among the foliage but you can easily catch sight of them thanks to their bright colors. The final landscape is 'Drift,' a pocket cave with fantastical lights. Find here a collection of more than 50 species of exotic South American orchids and 30 species of begonias, huperzias, and mosses growing on the rock surfaces! End your journey through Floral Fantasy with a visit to Cafe Aster by Far East Flora, a garden-themed waterfront cafe.
know before you go
- Singapore residents may be required to present proof of residency for admission.
- Admission ticket is not valid for special events.
- Crowds are expected during this festive period. You are advised to take public transport as car parking spaces are limited and subject to availability.
- Besides the car parks at the Main Entrance, The Meadow, and Satay by the Bay, more parking options are available at Bayfront Plaza.
- Weekdays: 10am to 7pm (last admission at 6:30pm)
- Sat, Sun & public holidays: 10am to 8pm (last admission at 7:30pm)
Please note: Floral Fantasy will be closed for a private event on the dates and timings below:
- 6 Jul 2022: 4:30pm to 9:30pm
- 22 Sep 2022: 9am to 1pm
- 27 Sep 2022: 3:30pm to 7:30pm
- 29 Sep 2022: 5pm to 9pm
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the venue
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Floral Fantasy
- Address: Gardens by the Bay, 18 Marina Gardens Dr, Singapore 018953
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Floral Fantasy
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
By Train or Bus
Via the Circle Line or Downtown Line
- Alight at Bayfront MRT Station (CE1/DT16)
- Take Exit B and follow the underground linkway
- Exit and turn right to reach Floral Fantasy entrance
Via the East-West Line
- Alight at Tanjong Pagar MRT Station (EW15)
- Take Exit C and head towards bus stop no. 03223 located at International Plaza, Anson Road
- Hop onto bus #400 and alight at bus stop #03371 along Marina Gardens Drive