iFly Singapore Ticket
Skip the line and feel the adrenaline rush at iFly Singapore. Do not fret plunging off an airplane or a bad weather situation as you throw yourself into one of the world's biggest wind tunnel for sky diving.
- Feel the thrill of indoor skydiving for two dives with each diving lasting for 45 seconds
- You will be given complementary skydiving and safety gear
- After a basic introduction, you can begin making your own moves and perfecting them
- Safety and instructional training
- 1 or 2 Skydives (optional)
- Complimentary flight suit including helmet and goggles
- Special goggles for those who want to wear their glasses
- Lockers for rent
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Afraid of heights, but always wanted to fly? This is your chance! Skip the lines and get the experience of two skydives at iFly, one of the most premier locations in the world for indoor skydiving, equipped with state-of-the-art technologies. Feel as you've dived 12,000 to 3,000 feet in the wind tunnels here. With a basic introduction and experienced trainers, you can achieve your dreams of flying.
know before you go
Important Notice with effect from 13 August 2021 onwards:
- While Singapore is preparing to be a COVID-19 Resilient Nation, iFly Singapore will be implementing checks on the vaccination status of all flyers.
- Only fully vaccinated flyers will be able to continue their flights.
- Flyers (12 years and above) must show proof of full vaccination or negative Pre-Event Test (PET) upon check-in. Negative PET must be valid 1 hour after your confirmed flight time. i.e. If your flight time is at 1 PM, PET must be valid until 2 PM.
- The definition of a fully vaccinated individual as extracted from MOH's press release: "Thus, an individual will be considered 'fully vaccinated two weeks after he or she has received the fill regimen of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty, Moderna, or any WHO EUL vaccines. Unvaccinated individuals with a valid negative pre-event test result or recovered individuals are of similarly lower risk and may also join in such groups of up to 5."
- Should you not be fully vaccinated or unable to obtain a negative PET by the date/time of your flight, you may reschedule your flight for (1) one time at no additional cost.
- Should you not be able to be vaccinated for any other reason, you may get another person to replace your flight at no additional cost.
- The S$30.00 administrative fee per flyer will be waived by iFly Singapore.
- Rescheduling/replacement will be valid for (1) one time only.
- Mon to Fri: 1 PM to 6:30 PM
- Sat and Sun: 10 AM to 11:30 AM, and 6 PM to 9:30 PM
- Not valid on public holidays and 26 Dec
- Your voucher cannot be redeemed on Saturdays or Sundays from 12 PM to 5:30 PM, as well as on public holidays, or on the 26th of December
- Guests must pay iFly Singapore S$30.00 during the check-in if they want to fly during normal timings
- All flyers are required to check in 1 hour prior to the flight time for training and gearing up
- Currently, all the flight sessions are classified under Off-Peak timings
- The maximum capacity per flight session is 16 guests and they will have to split into 2 groups of 8 guests for training and flight session
- Participants must weigh less than 120 kg (if shorter than 6 feet) or 140 kg (if taller than 6 feet).
- Children must be above 7 years to participate in the activity.
- Not suitable for people who are pregnant or have a history of heart problems.
You will receive an email with your mobile voucher. No need to print.
You can redeem your tickets at iFly Singapore, 43 Siloso Beach Walk, #01-01, Singapore 099010.
- Alight one of the following buses; Bus 188R, 963R, RWS8, NR1 and NR6, and a short walk after you alight at bus stop B14519 should see you at iFly Singapore.
- Alight at HarbourFront station and take Exit 'E'. Take a walk for about 15 mins and you should be at the entrance of iFly Singapore.