Venice Hop on Hop off Boat Tour
Hop on Hop off tours take a new meaning in the ‘Floating City’ of Venice! The extraordinary city built on 118 islands is the perfect destination and the perfect way to experience it is the Hop on Hop off Boat Tours that travel through the numerous canals so you can hop on and off anytime to explore the sights of this fabulous city!
- Enjoy the sights and attractions of Venice through the unique Hop-on Hop-off Boat Tour
- Get access to all the 7 stops on the Boat Tour and hop on and hop off anytime
- Explore the city through its mysterious canals and towering bridges
- Enjoy the flexibility of hopping on and off as many times during your chosen schedule of 24 hours or 48 hours
- Use the free visitor guide map to explore the city fully and save time without worrying about organizing your travel
- Shared city sightseeing on Boat Tour for a period of 24 hours or 48 hours
- Discount of 8% on Restaurant F30 on showing the ticket
- Discount of 20% at the Yalos Murano Glassware on showing the adult ticket
- Pick up service
- Admission fee to each attraction
moderate cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 4 days in advance for a full refund.
With over 400 bridges and 177 canals, Venice is rightly known as the ‘City of Canals’ and the ‘City of Bridges’. Built over 118 islands, the canals form the lifeline of the city. The city grew around these canals creating a unique environment and architecture unlike any other in the world. The best way to explore Venice is by foot and water.
Like all major cities in the world, Venice has Hop on Hop off Tours, but instead of a bus it’s on a boat! The HOHO Boat Tours allow you to hop on and hop off at major stops across the city to view its attractions and monuments. The tour has seven major stops and allows you to travel across Venice, Murano and Lido Island. They are –
You can hop on and hop off as many times as you want within a 24 hour or 48 hour period depending on your ticket. These stops will give you walking distance access to major tourist destinations like The San Marco Piazza, Doge’s Palace, the beaches and resorts of Lido Island and the island of Murano with its glass making factories.
The Hop on Hop Off tour will help you save time by providing easy access to all parts of Venice with one ticket. You can simply walk to the stop and get on your boat to whizz to your next destination! And when you are tired of walking along the promenade, you can relax in the boat and enjoy the breeze while soaking in the sights of Venice.
Your Hop on Hop Off Boat Tour in Venice will also save you money by buying one ticket instead of dealing with each gondolier or private taxi to ferry you across the canals. This HOHO Boat Tour will help you explore Venice at your own pace both on land and water, offering you the freedom to fully appreciate the hidden secrets of Venice!
know before you go
- The Hop on Hop off Boat Tour run between 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM.
- The tour starts from Santa Lucia Stop and there are six such departures, each within an approximate difference of 1 hour 15 minutes. Ensure you ask for the timetable at the Visitor Centre.
- The tour does not work on December 25th and January 1st.
Your ticket is valid for five days from date of booking.
How to Use Your Tickets
Once you have completed your booking, you will receive an email confirmation with your mobile voucher shortly. You can show the voucher at the meeting point and redeem it for the physical ticket. You will also get a map of all the sightseeing attractions in the city that can be accessed through the boat tour points.
The redemption point of the Hop-on Hop-off Boat Tour is the Visitor Centre City Sightseeing inside the Santa Lucia Railway Station.
Once you have the physical ticket taken from the redemption point you can board the boat directly at the Santa Lucia Boarding point. Or you can board it from any of other six boarding points.
The Visitor Centre is located inside the Santa Lucia Railway Station. The railway station connects the Mestre district of mainland Venice with the rest of Venice. The visitor centre is located right opposite the railway platforms with the rest of the stores.
ratings & reviews
- Free admission for children from 0 to 4 years