Hagia Sophia VIP Guided Tour with Audio Guide
- Sign on for a part-guided, part-self-guided tour of Istanbul’s revered attraction, Hagia Sophia
- Be greeted by your expert English-speaking tour guide who will guide you through the mosque
- After a 30-minute guided tour, roam about the Hagia Sophia for as long as you please
- Please note that audio guides have to be downloaded onto your mobile phone. You can then enjoy your free audio guide, available in 10 languages
- Admire mosaics, galleries, the dome and wishing column, testaments to the glory of the Byzantine era
- 30-minute guided tour
- Audio guide (English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Arabic, and Chinese)
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24hrs before scheduled
Admire the coexistence of Byzantine and Ottoman art pieces as you walk your way through the renowned Hagia Sophia. Explore its impressive Dome, featuring 40 windows and the Wishing Column (with rumored healing effects)! Learn about the genius of Byzantine architecture and art with the power of storytelling, thanks to your expert English-speaking tour guide. After a 30-minute guided tour, plug in your personal audio guides (available in English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Arabic, and Chinese) and explore the museum at your own pace.
Fun fact: Hagia Sophia was once a church, then a mosque, then a museum, and now back to a mosque!
know before you go
COVID Safety Measures
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned.
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce the crowd.
- Travel requirements: Guests must bring their own headphones.
- Guests are required to bring and wear masks.
- Guests will get a mandatory temperature check.
- This ticket has a downloadable audio guide for your smartphone.
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- With this ticket, you are paying for a guided tour. Entry into the attraction is free.
- Don't forget to bring your own headphones to listen to the audio guide.
- Note- There will be a mandatory security check before entering the attraction and guests should expect a considerable wait time.
- Appropriate and respectful clothing is mandatory while visiting the Hagia Sophia.
- Women should not wear knee-length shorts, skirts, or clothing with exposed shoulders or chests. Hair should be partially covered with a scarf.
- Men should not wear knee-length shorts or clothing with exposed shoulders.
- Clothes and scarves are available for purchase at the entrance of the attraction.
- Hagia Sophia is under renovation, therefore, not all parts of the building are open to the public.
Daily (except Mon): 10am, 10:30am & 11:30am
Hagia Sophia: Daily from 9am - 5pm (last admission at 4pm)
Audio Guide App Instructions:
- Go to Apple or Play Store and search for 'YourMobileGuide'. Download the app.
- Open the App and select 'All Audio Tours'. Select Turkey, then Istanbul, and search for 'Hagia Sophia'.
- You'll receive your redemption code from the ticket window.
- Please note: there is limited internet at the attraction so please download the app prior to the tour.
- The app does not require internet once it has been downloaded but ensure you have activated GPS.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the Hagia Sophia to your tour guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your Istanbul Welcome Card tour guide, dressed in red uniform at the entrance of the Hürrem Sultan Hamam.
- It is located below the trees, next to the newspaper kiosk, and across from the Hagia Sophia. If you can not find him please call the emergency number (+ 90 546 911 84 14).
- Address: Cankurtaran, Ayasofya Meydanı, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul.
- For a better experience download before your tour the free audio guide app
- Search on the İOS or Android Store for Hagia Sophia Audio Guide by Istanbul Welcome Card
- Nearest tram stop is Sultanahmet, which is a 3-minute walk to the attraction
- Tram #L1 will get you here
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout