Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
On a guided tour of Granada’s emblems with a small group, stare in amazement at the renaissance monuments of the Granada Cathedral and the Royal Chapel.
- Visit the important Catholic monuments of Granada on a guided tour with a small group.
- Tour the Granada cathedral and its surroundings and admire the stunning baroque architecture of this renaissance building.
- Walk around the pleasant Oficios street and go shopping at the Arabic-style bazaar of Alcaicería.
- The Gothic building of the Royal Chapel and the mausoleum will stun you with their tranquil grandiose.
- Explore the artwork and artifacts representing the Catholic and Spanish monarchy at the Royal Chapel Museum.
- French, Spanish, or English-speaking official guide (as per selection)
- Entrance to the Cathedral
- Entrance to the Royal Chapel
You can cancel these tickets up to 72 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
With the splendid baroque Cathedral constructed with outstanding intricacy to the Royal Museum and the mausoleum of the catholic monarchs, the city of Granada awaits you to explore the earliest of Renaissance architecture.
The Opulent Granada Cathedral
Commissioned by Queen Isabella I, the Granada Cathedral was given a Renaissance appearance by Diego de Siloé, who built upon the Gothic foundations of the building. The striking exterior and baroque interiors of the first renaissance church of Spain will leave you gaping in amazement. Tour the surrounding areas of the Cathedral and find yourself along the quaint street of Oficios. The charming street is a historical pathway leading to some of the most significant places in Granada. Lose yourself in the maze-like alleys of Alcaicería, an Arabic-style bazaar or souk, where you can shop for souvenirs and knick-knacks to commemorate your trip.
The Royal Chapel and the Mausoleum of the Monarchs
Witness the majesty of the Royal Chapel and visit the place of rest of several Catholic and Spanish monarchs. The tombs are a work of art in their own right, made by artists like Domenico Fancelli, who built the tombs of Isabella and Ferdinand. The Royal Chapel Museum is a testament to the legacy of the catholic monarchy and has artifacts such as the crown and books belonging to the royals. Artwork by artists such as Dirk Bouts, Rogier van der Weyden, and Perugino will give you an overview of the majestic monarchs.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Information
Guests are required to wear a mask throughout the tour.
This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users and pram/stroller users.
- Granada Cathedral
- Surroundings of the Cathedral
- Oficios Street
- Royal Chapel
- Mausoleum of the Catholic Monarchs
- Royal Chapel Museum
- Mon to Sat: 10am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide outside Abside Shop.
- Address: Pl. de Villamena, 5, Local 1-2, 18001 Granada, Spain.
- Landmark: In front of the Siloe Bar & Grill restaurant.
- The closest bus stop is Gran Vía 14 - Catedral. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 8, 11, 21, 33 and 111 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.