Auckland City & West Coast Luxury Tour
On a small group guided tour of Auckland City and the West Coast, enjoy a delectable meal and explore the Waitakere Ranges. Drive along the dreamy coastline and surround yourself with the striking beauty of nature on this full-day adventure.
- Hop on this small group guided tour of Auckland City and the West Coast for a full day, with a flavorful lunch and a visit to the Waitakere Ranges.
- In your luxury vehicle, travel to the Auckland Domain, the Auckland Museum, the boutique Parnell suburb, and more.
- Get a breathtaking view of the coastline as you cruise along Tamaki Drive and enjoy the panorama of Hauraki Gulf, Mission Bay, and Rangitoto Island.
- Drive along the Auckland Harbor Bridge that spans over Waitemata Harbor, and get a stunning view of the Auckland skyline.
- At the Māori ancestor Tiriwa’s forest of Waitakere Ranges, enjoy the beautiful view of Manukau Harbor and the West Coast.
- Guided tour
- Mercedes luxury vehicle
- Pick-up/drop within Auckland’s Downtown area
- Complimentary snacks and water
- Small group (2-15 guests)
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Aboard a luxury vehicle, set off on a small group guided tour to explore the beauty of Auckland City and the West Coast for a full day. Relish a wonderful meal with a picturesque view and travel to the vivid forest of Waitakere Ranges.
Aesthetic Drives Along Magnificent Views
Admire the view of ancient volcanoes, the Auckland Museum, which is the highlight of the Auckland Domain, and more as you commence your trip. Travel to the aesthetic suburb of Parnell, with colonial-style mansions and elegant restaurants. On your trip along Tamaki Drive, get a stunning view of Auckland’s waterfront. The golden sand of the beach of Mission Bay, the turquoise waters of the Hauraki Gulf, and the largest volcano of Auckland at Rangitoto Island will take your breath away. Marvel at the scenery of Auckland’s skyline on a drive over the Auckland Harbor Bridge that spans over the Waitemata Harbor, studded with white sails.
Explore the Flora and Fauna at Waitakere Ranges
Visit the Waitakere Ranges, also called the Te Wao Nui o Tiriwa, which translates to the great forest of Tiriwa, the Māori ancestor. Enjoy the view of the azure ocean panorama of Manukau Harbor and the rugged West Coast of Auckland. The unique beaches with black sand, imposing cliffs, and foamy waves crashing on the shore will transport you to a dream-like world. The fiery red flowers of Pohutukawa, Kauri trees, and the emblematic Silver Fern will leave you in awe of the diversity of flora and fauna that Auckland offers.
know before you go
know before you go
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and shoes as the tour involves walking.
- It is recommended to carry a sun hat and sunscreen.
- Daily: 9am - 5pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo at the time of pick-up.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- Pick-up within Auckland’s Downtown area including cruise wharf.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel. Your host will be waiting for you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.