Royal Palace of Turin: Skip-the-Line Ticket and Guided Tour
Skip the long queues and explore the residence of the Italian royals with the help of a guide. Marvel at the classic Italian baroque style of the palace as you learn about the legends of the royal family.
- Enter the palace with ease as you skip the long queues and explore the palace with the help of your guide.
- Learn about the home of the Savoy family and admire the luxurious interiors and furnishings.
- Marvel at the world’s largest collection of weaponry at the Royal Armory.
- Visit the Chapel of the Holy Shroud and soak in the beautiful palace gardens.
- Guided tours are available in English and Italian.
- Skip the Line Tickets for the Royal Palace.
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Go on a journey through time and discover the marvelous Royal Palace of Turin, the home of the Savoy family who was the first kings of Italy. Explore this UNESCO World Heritage site with ease as the ticket entitles you to skip the long queues with your guide for a hassle-free tour. The Royal Palace of Turin is one of the city’s most opulent sites, with frescoed halls, the Royal Armory, and the Chapel of the Shroud.
Meet your guide at the palace entrance and enter the palace with ease as you skip the lines. Marvel at the luxurious interiors, decorations, and furnishings and explore the halls and rooms where the Italian royal family used to reside and learn about the legends of the royals and their hidden treasures. Visit the throne room built in a classic Italian baroque style and enter the royal office where the king signed his coronation documents. Tour the royal apartments, ballroom, and gallery before exploring the world’s largest collection of weaponry at the Royal Armory. End your tour by visiting the Chapel of the Holy Shroud and soak in the beauty of the palace gardens.
know before you go
- The building is wheelchair and wheelchair accessible.
- Luggage is allowed.
- Guide dogs are allowed.
- Saturday at 10 a.m.
- The voucher will be emailed to you immediately.
- Display the voucher on your cell phone and show it along with a valid ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before your scheduled visit time to avoid delays.
- Meet your guide at the Royal Palace of Turin.
- Address: Piazzetta Reale, 1, 10122 Turin TO, Italy.
- Landmark: Palazzo Madama.
How to get there
- The nearest bus stop is in Turin (Via Fiochetto - Dora Bus Station). The meeting point is a 10-minute walk from here.
- Board bus #3006 #3092 to reach the bus stop.
- The nearest streetcar stop is Castello Cap. The meeting point is a 5-minute walk from here.
- Take streetcar #7 to reach the stop.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected at the time of payment.