Keep your cameras charged and ready to capture Phuket's most Instagrammable locations, including its beautiful beaches, temples, vibrant cities, and scenic coastlines, on this full-day tour of Phuket’s hidden gems.
- Snap the perfect Instagram shots on the 9-hour tour through Phuket's most picturesque locations, expertly guided by local hosts.
- Marvel at the architecture of the Chalong Temple as you learn about Buddhism.
- See the 45m tall Phuket Big Buddha that is popularly known around the world.
- Fill your Instagram feed with pictures of the hidden beaches, Nui Beach and Ao Sane and Rock Beach Swing, a seascape swing in Phuket.
- Get personalized attention with the private tour or join a fun, intimate group of like-minded travelers with the small group tour.
- Fun Fact: The 45 meter tall white marble Big Buddha statue is said to bring good luck and can be seen from almost anywhere in southern Phuket.
- Driver and guide
- Small group tour (optional)
- Private tour (optional)
- Shared transfers
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Admission charges
- Drinking water
- Personal expenses
- Meal inclusions
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Start your day-long trip to the hidden gems of Phuket with a visit to the most important of the 29 Buddhist temples in Phuket, Wat Chalong or Wat Chaiyathararam, built in the early 19th century. See and take pictures of the 45m tall sitting Phuket Big Buddha statue sitting atop Nakkerd Hill. Next, visit Phuket's ancient town, famed for its brightly colored, century-old Sino-Portuguese homes, and click pictures to your heart’s content. Discover Soi Romanee, one of the most well-known streets in this historic district. Enjoy a delicious lunch at the unusual and secret Nui Beach, and head to the Rock Beach Swing to take gorgeous and more Insta-worthy pictures while you swing overlooking the Arabian Sea.
Get the best Instagrammable shots as you take the short walk to the most scenic spot in Phuket, Karon Viewpoint. Snorkel and swim in the clear waters of another hidden gem, the sandy Ao Sane beach, also known as Jungle beach. Drive up to the Windmill viewpoint for a bird's-eye view of Ya Nui Beach on one side and the bay of Nai Harn on the other. Round up your memorable tour with irresistible sunset views from the Promthep Cape sunset viewpoint, one of the most photographed seascapes in Phuket.
know before you go
know before you go
- Hotel pickup and drop off services is only available at Naithon, Cherngtalay/Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala (Between Wat Kamala to Novotel Kamala only), Kalim, Patong, Karon, Kata, Kathu, Koh Kaew, and Chalong.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- It is advised to wear sunglasses, apply sunscreen, and bring your swimsuit along.
- It is recommended to bring your camera/smartphone fully charged.
- Daily: 8am onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID during the pick-up.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.