Kuala Lumpur Half Day City Tour
Soak in the breathtaking city views, centuries-old buildings, or lively street markets the city has to offer on this half-day guided tour.
- Enjoy a personalized half-day guided tour of a city full of culture and history.
- From the King's Palace to the National Mosque, there are plenty of landmarks and attractions to explore.
- The city is also home to a number of impressive modern buildings, such as the iconic Petronas Twin Towers, and Independence Square.
- Treat your eyes to the Spectacular City Model Show at the K.L Gallery and get to see some incredible architectural innovations.
- Discover the capital of Malaysia's rich history with comfortable round-trip transportation.
- Explore and learn about its rich history from your guide's enthralling stories that you'll never forget.
- Guided half-day tour
- Personal expenses
- Entrance Fees to KL Tower & Twin-Tower
- Travel Insurance
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Why You Should Visit Kuala Lumpur
Since the 14th century, Kuala Lumpur has been an important city in Southeast Asia. The city has played a central role in all of Malaysia’s major historical events. A visit to Kuala Lumpur would be incomplete without learning about its rich history. Kuala Lumpur’s art and cultural activities will give you an insight into the city’s history, traditions, and artworks. In addition to the mouth-watering Malaysian cuisine and vibrant local markets, Kuala Lumpur has a lot to offer.
What You Will See on Your Guided Tour
Discover the modern and colonial architecture of Kuala Lumpur by starting off your half-day tour by admiring the iconic Petronas Twin Towers - the tallest twin structure in the world with a height of a whopping 1483 ft. Continue on to King’s Palace and take impeccable photos of the intricate royal residence. Experience a slice of Malaysian religious life at the National Mosque before heading on to Independence Square where you can pay your respects to those who lost their lives fighting for independence. Pass through the Old City of Kuala Lumpur and soak in the history the city has to offer.
know before you go
know before you go
- Dress in clothes that cover your shoulders and knees – this will show respect for the temple and also keep you more comfortable as you travel around.
- Bring your own water bottle – to keep yourself hydrated!
- Don't forget to bring cash for any souvenir shopping – many places don't accept cards or digital payments.
- Daily: 8:30am or 12:30 pm
- 3 hours
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID during the pick-up.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel along with your WhatsApp number and country code.
- Complimentary Pick Up & Drop is from Hotels/Residences located within 5km radius from Twin Towers.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you with a placard of your name.