Krakow: Old Town by Golf Cart, Wawel and Underground Museum: Guided Tour
To immerse yourself in Krakow's history, take a guided tour of the royal city with a guide or on golf cars with an audioguide.
- Take a guided tour of the royal city with a guide or on electric vehicles to immerse yourself in Krakow's history!
- Check out some of Krakow's oldest historic districts in your electric golf cars.
- Remember to visit the city's Main Market Square and the Old Town situated in the heart of the city.
- Explore popular tourist attractions such as 13th century Gothic Franciscan Monastery, St. Mary's Basilica, the Academy of Fine Arts, among others!
- Visit the Wawel Castle's halls and marvel at the Royal Cathedral and Royal Castle's spectacular features with your guide!
- Don’t miss out to know about some intriguing details of the Dungeon Market Museum as you discover its mysteries.
- English audio guide (golf cart)
- English speaking live guide (museums)
- Transport by golf car (Old Town)
- Entrance ticket to Wawel Castle (State Rooms and Cathedral)
- Entrance ticket to Rynek Underground Museum
- Lunch (two courses without drink)
Hotel pick up / drop off
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Get the chance to explore the Old town of Krakow on electric vehicles or with a help of a live guide and get mesmerized by the beauty of the city. During this sightseeing tour, you’ll be able to visit some of the favorite tourist attractions of Krakow, the UNESCO World Heritage site in 1978. During the sightseeing tour of Krakow with your electric vehicles, explore the areas of the Old Town and the Main Market Square which are located in the center of the city and surrounded by a park on each side. Some famous monuments of Krakow are situated inside this green ring. Be mesmerized by Polish history, culture, and architecture, whether it is at the Academy of Fine Arts, the Cloth Hall in the Main Market Square, or St. Mary's Basilica. Don’t forget to check out the beautiful 17th-century Baroque-styled church of St. Anna and also, the 13th-century Gothic Franciscan monastery.
You’ll get a once-in-a-lifetime experience while you visit the Wawel Castle with its Royal Cathedral and Royal Castle. Considered as a symbol of statehood, the castle is adorned with paintings, graphics, sculptures, textiles, goldsmiths, militaria, ceramics, and furniture. The chambers house the famous tapestries of King Sigismund Augustus and exquisite Italian Renaissance paintings from the Lanckoroski collection. Rooms from the Renaissance and Baroque periods are recreated in permanent displays. Enter the royal halls of the massive Wawel Cathedral and you will be immersed in an unforgettable experience. Taste some traditional Polish lunch while you enjoy a break and then, descend 4 meters underground to the Dungeon Market Museum, where you’ll be on the same level as Krakow's cobblestone streets from the 12th to 13th centuries. Know about the mysteries, stories, joys, and sorrows of the ancient people from your knowledgeable guide!
know before you go
know before you go
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums.
- No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed.
- Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women
Wed-Sat: 9:30am onwards
Infants aged 6 and under can go for free. Students aged 18-26 and children aged 7-17 will enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction. Students must show a valid student ID.
- Please arrive at the redemption point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Mikołajska 2, golf cart stop at Maly Rynek.
- Address: Mały Rynek 1, 33-332 Kraków, Poland.
- Please look for a golf cart labeled "excursions.city".
- The closest bus stop is Poczta Główna, which is a 3-minute walk from the -meeting point.
- Buses 605, 610, 662, 904 will bring you here.
- Take trams 1,2,3,10, 14, and more to the stop Poczta Główna, a 3-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Take trams 1,2,310, 14, and more to the stop Teatr Słowackiego, a 6-minute walk from the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.