Guided Tour of Naples and The King: Diego Armando Maradona
Stroll the narrow alleys of Naples and discover the day-to-day bustling culture of the city along with its love for the football player Diego Maradona!
- Explore the nooks and crannies of the old town in Naples with an expert tour guide.
- Walk around the typical Neapolitan neighborhood with the bustle of Vespas and clothes hanging from the balconies.
- Experience “Diego-mania” in Naples, which has become an open-air museum dedicated to Maradona.
- Capture the murals and street art made to honor the footballer’s legacy in international football.
- Admire the ceramic mosaic artwork of Maradona donated by Italian-French artists and more such fascinating fan art.
- Spanish-speaking or Italian-speaking tour guide
- A walk through old town Naples
- Food and drinks
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Stroll through the lanes in Naples and absorb its unique Italian culture with your expert tour guide. They will narrate the most riveting stories about the region. Your tour will begin from Piazza Plebiscito, continue passing through the Gallery Umberto I, and reach the famous Spanish Quarters. The narrow lanes will give you a glimpse into the conversations of the local people, the sounds of the busy intersections with Vespas driven around, and the classic balconies crowding your view of the sky. Your walk will help you realize how deeply embedded Diego Maradona, the Argentine football player, is inside the culture of Naples.
You will see the deep adoration of the Neapolitan people towards Maradona on every corner of every street. Naples’ connection with Maradona knows no bounds. His legacy can be found everywhere in the city: from the street murals to the fireworks called “Maradona's balloon,” from the poems dedicated to him, up to the statuettes of the Neapolitan nativity scene, from souvenirs to desserts. You will visit two of the must-see destinations for any Naples’ number 10 aficionado: Vico Lungo Gelso and Piazza Maradona via Emanuele De Deo. Here, you will admire, in all their majesty and reverence, the most famous murals dedicated to Pibe de Oro. This guided tour in the narrow alleys in the heart of Naples will expose you to the culture of Italy and its people.
know before you go
This ticket allows you to choose from the following options:
- Morning Italian Tour
- Afternoon Italian Tour
- Morning Spanish Tour
- Afternoon Spanish Tour
- Piazza del Plebiscito
- Galleria Umberto I
- Quartieri Spagnoli
- Vico Lungo Gelso
- Piazza Maradona (Via Emanuele de Deo)
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes for the tour.
- The tour is wheelchair accessible.
Infants under 5 go for free. Children aged 6-12 enjoy reduced price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- You can meet your tour guide in front of the San Carlo Theater.
- Address: San Carlo Theater, Via San Carlo, 98, 80132 Napoli NA, Italy.
- The meeting point is beside the Royal Palace of Naples.
- The point is just 1 minute away from the San Carlo - Trieste e Trento bus stop.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - San Carlo Theatre
- Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest bus stop is San Carlo - Trieste e Trento.
- The stop is just 1 minute away from the meeting point.
- Buses N1 and R2 will get you there.
- The nearest railway station is Augusteo.
- The stop is just 3 minutes away from the meeting point.
- The F3 funicular will get you there.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.