Adolf Loos Interior Tour: Löwenbach Apartments
Discover the interiors of an upper-class 500 square meter apartment located on the Vienna River. Designed by the renowned architect Adolf Loos, learn about his life and work during the tour.
- Explore the magnificent interiors of a house designed by Adolf Loos on the Vienna River.
- Visit the various rooms of the 500 square meters upper-class apartment.
- Learn about the life and work of the eminent architect on your tour.
- Listen to the story of the apartments and their previous owners.
- Guided tour in German language only
- Handouts in English
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Adolf Loos was a renowned Austrian architect who contributed a great deal to German and Austrian architecture.
On this tour, you will visit a corner house on the Vienna River designed by Adolf Loos. The house was designed for privateer Emil Lowenbach. On entering the house, you will see that the living room, dining room, and small library are still well preserved to this day. Although the apartment was altered after the damage in World War 2, the rooms are still in good condition and showcase the upper-class Viennese life in the early 20th century.
Some rooms are now being restored to the original, and you can see the progress during the tour. You will learn about the life and the work of Adolf Loos during the tour. You will learn about his influence on modern architecture in Austria, and also about his tumultuous personal life. Your tour will come to an end after about 90 minutes.
know before you go
Saturday: 11am onwards
- Pets and animals are not allowed in the tour.
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 5 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays. Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide 2nd floor of the Vienna Bridge Club (Wiener Bridge Club) building.
- Address: Reischachstraße 3, 1010 Wien, Austria.
- Landmark: near Adagio Vienna City Hotel.
- The closest bus stop is Hintere Zollamtsstraße. It is a quick 5 minutes walk to the attraction.
- Board buses N29 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Julius Raab Platz. It is a quick 3 minutes walk to the attraction.
- Board trams 1 and 2 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.