4-Hour Guided Walk around Krakow (Old Town + Jewish Quarter)
Spend a lovely morning walking around Krakow as you tour the Jewish Quarter and the Old Town with an experienced guide who speaks both English and Polish.
- Spend your morning soaking in Krakow’s history and culture through this walking tour of Old Town and the Jewish Quarters with your guide.
- As you stroll through the biggest market square in Europe and explore beautiful streets, your guide will tell you stories and anecdotes about these places.
- There are over 15 stops on your itinerary for the tour, each one as special as the next.
- Visit places like Florian Gate, Main square, St. Mary's Church, Grodzka Street and Wawel Hill, Ulica Szeroka, and many others that will give you a true feel of the essence of Krakow.
- English/Polish-speaking guide
- Food and drinks
- Public Transportation
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Krakow is a beautiful place with so much to see that one can easily get lost with respect to where to start. But, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with this guided walking tour. The tour covers hand-picked parts of Old Town and the Jewish Quarter to help you get the essence of Krakow. The tour will being at Matejko Square 2 and from there you will make your way towards Planty Gardens, St. Florian's Gate, and St. Mary's Basilica where your guide will tell you about the basilica's legend. Also on your itinerary are the University district and College Novum where you can listen to WWII stories from your experienced guide.
Kazimierz, a district in Krakow, is your next stop along with Corpus Christi Church as you listen to your guide give you tidbits of information about these places, enriching your experience. During the entirety of the tour, it is encouraged that you ask loads of questions to your guide in order to make the most of your time in Krakow.
know before you go
- Carry an umbrella/raincoat in case of bad weather and on rainy or snowy days.
- The tour is wheelchair and accessible.
- Outside food and drinks are allowed.
- Photography is allowed.
- Please wear comfortable shoes since the tour requires a lot of walking.
Jun 21 to Dec 31
- Fri and Sun: 10am onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point. Students must show a valid student ID.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Jan Matejko 2 Square .
- Address: Kraków, 31-156.
- Landmark: Next to the Battle of Grunwald Monument .
- The closest bus stop is Dworzec Główny Zachód. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 130, 703 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Stary Kleparz. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trams 4, 14, 20, 24 and many more to get you there.
- The closest train station is Kraków Main Station. It is a quick 11-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trains EC56, EC57, EIC, EIP and many more to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.