Genting Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park
Try your hand at a never-ending variety of family fun at Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park!
- Step into Skytropolis Indoor Park, a futuristic carnival with many exciting attractions.
- Select your thrill level - there's something for everyone here.
- Kids will love the classic merry-go-rounds and bumper car rides.
- For families, there are rides like the Tea Cup, the Balloon Race, and a Ferris Wheel.
- Daredevils can take on the swinging pendulum that is the Spin Crazy or the Super Glider, a suspended lie-down coaster!
- Take your adventure skyward by choosing the option of a 2-way cable car ride & a visit to the Batu Caves.
- Entry into Genting Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park
- Genting return transfers, Batu Caves visit & two-way cable car ride (optional)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Skytropolis Indoor Park
Spanning over 400,000 square feet, and with over 20 attractions scattered across its premises, Skytropolis Indoor Park is awesome, to say the least. Kids can have a go at the bumper cars in Boo Boo Bump or try the Jumping Spurs, a small jumping tower with mild drops. There's also a carousel and the Loop De Loop, which lets them go round a large illuminated Eiffel Tower.
Families will love the Skyscraper Ferris Wheel, which is decked with vibrant gondolas that offer a magnificent view of the park. You could also spin and whirl in the Tea Cup rides or take the flying Chariot Cruise that loops around the park. For a more adventurous experience, try the Sky Towers, a drop tower ride that plummets at gravity-defying speeds. Or the Power Surge - an intense high-flying ride with lots of spinning and upside-down motions.
Thrill-seekers can head directly to the Disco!, a giant spinning disc that swings you back and forth with increasing speed while rotating rapidly. Tone it down with a fun bumper car ride at the Bumper Boss, before heading to the Spin Crazy - a massive spinning pendulum that will take you on a gut-twisting, 360-degree spin up in the air. Finally, and not for the faint of heart, there's the Super Glider, a suspended lie-down coaster with sharp turns, curves, and sudden drops!
Batu Caves & Cable Car
You also have the option of choosing seamless return transfers to Genting with a complimentary visit to the beautiful Batu Caves, a place of pilgrimage. You will enjoy convenient hotel pick-up & shared transportation in a fully air-conditioned vehicle. What's more, you can ride on the Awana Skyway aboard a gondola for a 2-way cable car ride! You'll come across stunning views of the Genting Highlands and a birds-eye view of the theme park as you ride amidst the clouds.
know before you go
know before you go
- You can get a stroller or wheelchair at the Customer Service counter located at SkyAvenue, Level 1. Separate fees apply.
- For your safety, some of the rides at Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park require that guests be a specific height or taller. You may refer to the ride warning sign in front of your preferred rides.
- Check out the Park map and rides here.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Genting Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park.
- Address: Level 1, First World Plaza Resorts World, 69000 Genting Highlands, Pahang, Malaysia.
- Take the Awana SkyWay to SkyAvenue Station and head to Level 1.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.