Galata Tower Tickets & Walking Tour
Bask in unparalleled panoramic views of Istanbul, explore the world’s oldest subway, and marvel at a range of architectural wonders such as the Galata Tower on this guided walking tour!
- Take an elevator up the Galata Tower and revel in the panoramic vista of the city
- Witness the Topkapi Palace, the Hagia Sophia, and the Suleymaniye Mosque from atop the tower
- Learn about the city's rich culture and historic significance from your expert guide
- Walk down some of the oldest streets in the Galata quarter of Istanbul as you head to the seaside
- Discover one of the oldest subways in the world before heading to the famous Istiklal Street
- English-speaking guide
- Walking tour of Galata and Pera
- Express elevator to the lookout platform of the Galata Tower
- Metro ticket
- Hotel transfers
Wed-Sun: 9:30 AM
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule
Your tour will begin at the entrance of the magnificent Galata Tower, a medieval stone monument popularly referred to as Christea Turris by the Genoese. Your guide will lead you to the observation deck of the tower. From here, you can photograph the glorious Hagia Sophia Museum, the Suleymaniye Mosque, the Topkapi Palace, and the breathtaking peninsula of Istanbul in the distance.
After spending some time in the balconies of the Galata Tower, head out into the quaint streets of Istanbul’s Galata quarter. See one of the world’s oldest subways (Tünel) before heading to the highlight of the tour - Istiklal Street. Situated in the Pera district, this 1.4 kilometer-long street sees nearly 3 million visitors on weekends. Besides the rich collection of music stores, book stores, art galleries, pubs, and theaters, the avenue is also home to several Neo-Classical and Neo-Gothic Ottoman-era buildings.
know before you go
The tour involves a significant amount of walking. You are advised to wear comfortable and light clothing that is suitable for walking in the sun.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays
- Meet your guide in front of the red coffee trailer located next to the Galata Tower
- You’ll find this spot in between the Galata Tower and LavAzza Coffee Shop
- Address: Bereketzade, Galata Kulesi, 34421 Beyoğlu/İstanbul
- Look out for Istanbul Welcome Card tour guides in red uniforms
- Bus: 30D, 46Ç, 79E, 99Y, EM1.
- Metro: M2
- Tram: T1
- Ferry: HEYBELIADA - KADIKÖY - EMINÖNÜ
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking