Skip-the-Line Tickets to Galata Tower with Audio Guide & Optional Walking Tour
Bask in unparalleled panoramic views of Istanbul and marvel at the beauty of Galata Tower with a Skip-the-Line Ticket. Learn more about the landmark with your audio guide available in English and German, or opt for a walking tour to discover the history of this magnificent beauty.
- Take an elevator up the Galata Tower with your audio guide in English and German to tell you more about the monument. .
- Revel in the panoramic vista of the city and witness the Topkapi Palace, the Hagia Sophia, and the Suleymaniye Mosque from atop the tower.
- Upgrade your ticket and learn about the city's rich culture and historic significance from your expert guide with a walking tour of this tower.
- Walk down some of the oldest streets in the Galata quarter of Istanbul as you head to the seaside.
- Skip-the-line entry to Galata Tower
- Audio guide in English and German (optional)
- English-speaking guide (optional)
- Walking tour of Galata and Pera (optional)
- Express elevator to the lookout platform of the Galata Tower
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Gain panoramic views of Galata Tower
See one of the most iconic landmarks of Istanbul: The Galata Tower. This ginormous tower has been watching the city for over 6 centuries from this exact location and has become one of the most well-known symbols of the city. Your audio guide, available in English and German, will tell you the story and legend of the Galata Tower as you access the elevator. From the terrace, see one of the most - if not the most beautiful view of this stunning city, all of the historical peninsula, the Topkapı Palace, Hagia Sophia, the Bosphorus strait, the Bosphorus bridge, Marmara sea, both European and Asian sides of Istanbul, Golden Horn and even the Prince Islands. Spend as much time as you want to take the most incredible pictures of Istanbul.
Walk through the ancient streets of Istanbul
Upgrade your ticket and get ready for a guided walking tour to explore the ancient streets of Istanbul. Begin your tour in front of the exit of the Tünel funicular station (also known as Tünel Square, "Tünel Meydanı" in Turkish). Your guide will be wearing a red jacket or red shirt and will meet you in front of the Tünel exit. Start strolling through the backstreets of the famous Pera district, and see the first luxury hotels of Istanbul which have hosted kings, queens, and world-famous writers and artists such as Agatha Christie and Ernest Hemingway. Then, follow your guide through a historical fish market and one of the most famous bar streets of Istanbul, where you can try some of the most delicious local street food in town.
Next, head over to the most well-known pedestrian street in the country - Istiklal Avenue. See thousands of people from all around the world, shops, restaurants serving authentic Turkish food, art galleries, and many historical buildings, along with some of the oldest consulates and churches from the 18-19th century Ottoman Empire. As you explore, find yourself in another famous neighborhood - Galata. On your way to the Galata Tower, pass through a beautiful cobblestone street with music shops on both sides - this is the go-to street of every musician in Turkey, with music shops specializing in hand-made ethnic instruments and equipment.
know before you go
know before you go
- If the walking tour option is selected, you are advised to wear comfortable and light clothing that is suitable for walking in the sun.
- Tue - Sun: 10am
Galata Tower with Optional Walking Tour
- Tue - Sun: 11am
Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.