Frida Kahlo, Dolores Olmedo & Anahuacalli Museums Guided Tour
Immerse yourself in the art and culture of Mexico City! Enjoy a guided visit to three of its most popular museums: the Frida Kahlo Museum, the Diego Rivera Anahuacalli Museum, and the Dolores Olmedo Museum.
- Visit Casa Azul, Frida Kahlo’s home-turned-museum, where the painter lived and worked
- Discover Diego Rivera’s biggest legacy to the Mexican people at the Anahuacalli Museum
- Admire the rich collection of pre-Hispanic, colonial, folk, and contemporary art at the Dolores Olmedo Museum
- Enjoy convenient hotel transfers and an expert bilingual guide to offer you superb historical insights
- Entrance to the Frida Kahlo, Diego Rivera Anahuacalli, and Dolores Olmedo Museums
- Panoramic visits with entrance tickets as specified in the itinerary
- Expert bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation in air-conditioned coaches
- Food and drinks
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24h before the schedule
After being picked up from your hotel, make your way to the Coyoacán and Xochimilco districts. Your first stop is Casa Azul (the 'Blue House'), also known as the Frida Kahlo Museum. This is the place where the most famous painter in Latin America lived and worked. Four years after Kahlo’s death in 1958, the house was converted into a museum. It preserves Kahlo’s personal objects and some of her best works including Long Live Life, Frida and the Caesarian Operation and Portrait of My Father Wilhelm Kahlo among others.
Your next stop is the Anahuacalli Museum, home to nearly 2,000 pieces from the collection of Diego Rivera. What’s fascinating about the museum is that it is made of black volcanic stone and its design is influenced by the Teotihuacan, Mayan and Aztec cultures. With an expert guide by your side, learn about the representation of the four natural elements in the building and see some of Rivera’s best works and sketches.
Finally, visit the Dolores Olmedo Museum. Explore the nearly 6,000 pre-Hispanic figurines and sculptures here along with 900 Mexican artworks of different periods.
know before you go
- The tour begins at 9 AM and goes on till 3 PM
- Wear comfortable shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- Check the weather forecast and carry an umbrella and rain gear with you if required, especially during the wet season (end of May to October)
- Don't forget to take all your belongings with you when leaving the coaches
- The tour requires a minimum of 2 people to take place. Otherwise, an alternative date or refund will be offered
Ages 1yrs and below go free. Ages 2-11yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time of pick-up
- Bear in mind that pick-up service is only available for hotels in the following areas: Centro, Reforma, Zona Rosa and Polanco
- In your booking reservation, you must indicate the hotel you are staying at
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout