Phuket Michelin Food Tour
Tantalize your taste buds with traditional and local Thai flavors on this four-hour guided walking tour to some of Phuket’s best and oldest restaurants and street stalls as mentioned in the Michelin food guide.
- Experience a four-hour, small group, guided walking and eating tour of Phuket’s hotels, as listed in the Michelin guide.
- Discover the reasons behind why these hotels and food joints are listed in the prestigious Michelin guide.
- Dive into Phuket's street food with a local food guide.
- Enjoy local specialties, including Mee Hokkien and O-aew.
- Visit the lively Lock Tien Food Court to relish local dishes.
- Food tasting
- English and Thai-speaking guide
- Small group
- Shared transfers (round trip)& pickup from accommodations in Phuket
- Personal expenses
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Experience a four-hour, small-group food tasting experience of some of Phuket Old Town’s finest and oldest restaurants and eating stalls as mentioned in the Michelin guide. Apart from the mouth-watering local Thai cuisine, enjoy the local shops, and culture, and mingle with the food stall owners. A culinary expert will walk you through the best eating joints, and you can sample some authentic cuisine. Enjoy local specialties such as Mee Hokkien (fried noodles), Bee Hoon Kra Dook Moo (stir-fried noodles with pork ribs), Lo-Ba (minced pork and rice), O-aew (shredded ice dessert), and Tao Sor (sweet cake).
Explore Phuket’s street food by starting your tour with some intensely flavored Southern Thai specialties at Jadjan restaurant, run by Chef Suthee. Next, try some aromatic and hearty beef noodle soups at O Cha Rot, a legendary 30-year-old restaurant. Next, head to a sweet shop, Wanlamun Phuket, and try their wide variety of traditional sweets, such as Tubtim Krob Salim Ice Cream Kati, Bua Loi, Tow Huay Nom Sod, and others. Try the most popular, chicken rice, at the spotlessly clean Kota Khao Mun Kai. Also, try the Hokkien fried noodles and Pad Thai at Kopitiam by Wilai Restaurant. End your culinary tour with more delectable food at Lock Tien Food Court, a 50-year-old enterprise and perhaps the oldest food court in Phuket.
know before you go
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and apply sunscreen and use insect repellent.
- It is advisable to carry/wear sunglasses.
- It is advisable to carry your camera/smartphone fully charged, and cash for personal expenses.
- There are no vegan options available for this tour.
- Please inform the guide if you are allergic to certain foods and the level of spiciness you can manage.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, those with mobility impairments, or those suffering from heart problems and respiratory issues.
Daily: 10am onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID during the pick-up.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.