London Showboat 4 Course Dinner Cruise on Thames River
Treat yourself and your loved ones to an unforgettable night out with a London Showboat dinner cruise!
- Step onboard the London Showboat and brace yourself for a remarkable 3-hour cruise over the Thames
- As you set sail, grab a glass of sparkling wine and settle in for the evening and the course of events in store
- As the sun slowly sets over the beaming London skyline, head to the open-roof decks for unaltered views
- Notice iconic landmarks of London like Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye, and more
- Savor a delectable 4-course meal, paired perfectly with wine as you enjoy the views from panoramic windows
- Round off the perfect night out with live entertainment and dancing
- Upgrade your ticket to the Friday Night Jazz Cruise, amping your Friday night with good food and smooth jazz
- Click here for the menus (Veg & Non-Veg)
Dining, dancing and sightseeing… the London Showboat dinner cruise has it all!
Treat yourself and your loved ones to an unforgettable night out on the Thames. Step onboard a sightseeing boat, where you will be welcomed with a glass of sparkling wine. Check out the roof deck to admire the city skyline as the sunsets. As you cruise over the Thames, you will be treated to some of the best views of London’s iconic landmarks, such as Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, and the London Eye.
Feast on a delicious four-course meal, featuring classic British dishes such as Scottish smoked salmon and roast chicken. Stunning views are also on the menu since the cruise’s panoramic windows will allow you to admire the classic London architecture and monuments alongside the banks of the Thames throughout your entire meal. Sip on wine, enjoy the variety of dishes that are served and watch the city come to life around you.
Throughout the evening, a liver singer will entertain you on the cruise’s indoor saloon. End your night by showing off your moves on the dancefloor, or head back up to the roof deck to soak up more spectacular views. With endless sightseeing opportunities, a luxurious four-course meal with wine, and live entertainment and dancing, this 3-hour cruise is an extraordinary way to discover the city of London.
- Thames River cruise
- 4-course meal
- Sparkling wine upon arrival
- Half a bottle of wine per adult guest
- Live entertainment
Know Before You Go
- Click here for the menus (Veg & Non-Veg)
- In addition to the sparkling wine that is served upon boarding the cruise, half a bottle of wine per person is included for all adult participants to enjoy alongside the dinner
- Additional beverages can be purchased from the drinks menu on board
- If you would like vegetarian fare, please select the ‘Vegetarian’ option when you are making your booking
- Gluten-free meals can be requested at least 24 hours in advance
- Unfortunately, the London Showboat dinner cruise is not accessible for wheelchairs. The cruise is stroller accessible, and service animals are allowed
- Ages 0-5yrs go free. However, if you want separate seats for them with a meal, children's rates will apply
From 6:45 PM to 9:45 PM
Ages 0-5yrs go free. Ages 5-17yrs enjoy reduced-price tickets (carry a valid photo ID)
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or refunded
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Your boarding point is at Tower Pier (Lower Thames St, London EC3N 4DT, UK)
- Closest subway station is Tower Hill, a 5-minute walk to the boarding point
- Circle & district line will bring you here
This ticket is only valid for the date selected at the time of booking
Scottish Smoked Salmon Mousse with Mustard and Dill Centre, King Prawns with Lemon and Mesclun Salad; Tomato, Roast Pepper and Basil Soup; Roasted Supreme of Chicken wrapped in Parma Ham, served with Dauphinoise Potato and Mushroom with Thyme and Red Wine Sauce and Seasonal Vegetables; White, Dark and Milk Chocolate Truffle Cake with Raspberry Sauce; Tea or Coffee and Mints
Salad of Feta, Walnuts, Green Beans, Cherry Tomatoes, Roast Peppers, Pumpkin and Olives with Honey Dressing; Tomato, Roast Pepper and Basil Soup; Lasagne of Artichokes, Spinach, Sauté of Mixed Mushrooms, Goats Cheese with Seasonal Vegetables; White, Dark and Milk Chocolate Truffle Cake with Raspberry Sauce; Tea or Coffee and Mints