Afternoon Tea Cruise on River Thames
Settle in and tuck into plates filled with tea-time delights on one of England’s best-known culinary rituals as you cruise along the River Thames, in the heart of London.
- An afternoon tea cruise along the Thames that serves up a great spread along with views of London’s landmarks
- Dig into tea-time treats like sandwiches, scones, pastries, and traditional English cakes
- Sip on unlimited cups of tea and coffee for the perfect tea-time experience
- Notice the Tower of London, the London Eye, the Tower Bridge, and many more landmarks along the way
- Click here for the menu
Few things are as quintessentially English as afternoon tea. When combined with a serene and relaxing 90-minute cruise down the River Thames, this culinary experience leaves very little to be desired! Once you board the cruise at Tower pier in the afternoon, you will get the chance to savour plates filled with an array of sandwiches, scones topped with clotted cream, slices of traditional cakes, and delectable pastries, all while taking the remarkable view of iconic sights in London. Of course, no tea party is complete without pots of steaming tea. Sip on unlimited cups of tea and coffee to go with your treats. As you enjoy the delicious spread, keep your eyes peeled for the scenic views that the river and the city have on display. If you’ve got an afternoon to relax and take in London, this cruise is the perfect experience!
- Admission tickets
- A selection of sandwiches, traditional cakes, pastries, scones with clotted cream and jam
- As much tea and coffee as you want
- Live commentary
- Transportation to the pier
Know Before You Go
- Click here for the menu
- Your seat on board is guaranteed and will be allocated to you before the cruise takes place
- You will be shown to your table when you board the cruise
- If a child from 0-2yrs years would like to have a seat and be served a meal, they will be charged the child rate
- From 5 Oct, sightseeing cruises will only operate on Fri, Sat and Sun from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Ages 0-2yrs go free. Ages 3-12yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
We recommend smart casual wear for this experience
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled or rescheduled
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Your boarding point is The Tower Pier (EC3N 4DT)
- Closest bus stop is Tower of London (Stop TB), which is a 2-minute walk to the boarding point.
- Buses #15 & N15 will bring you here.
- Closest subway station is Tower Hill, a 4-minute walk to the boarding point.
- Metro lines circle & district line will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout
Guests should be ready to board 15 minutes before the departure time