Exclusive Roman Adventure with Skip The Line Tickets to Rome's Attractions
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
what you get
- Roundtrip high-speed train tickets to/from Florence
- 1-day Rome Subway ticket
- Skip the Line tickets to Colosseum
- Skip the Line tickets to the Sistine Chapel, St.Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Museum
- Skip the Line tickets to Roman Forum Archeological Area and Palatine Hill
- Small group size allowing a more interactive and immersive experience
- Passionate art-lover and local guide in Rome
Speed into Rome onboard the high-speed train and spend a day at the ‘Capital of the Ancient World’. From the times of the gladiators to the second world war, Rome has stood as an eternal city, after all - ‘All roads lead to Rome.’
Spend your morning discovering the Vatican City State. Enter the Sistine Chapel and marvel at the artwork and architecture of the most religious site in Christianity. Witness the perfection of Michelangelo spread across the ceiling in his world-famous paintings that adorn the roof of the Chapel - The Creation of Adam and the Last Judgement. You’ll also visit the St. Peter’s Basilica to admire the ‘Pieta’ by Michelangelo. This sculpture is recognized as the best in the world, even surpassing the world-famous ‘David’.
After you’ve discovered the spiritual side of the city, it's time to head to the eternal side of Imperial Rome. Meet your guide at the Arch of Constantine and enter the Colosseum - the world’s most famous ruin. Discover the rest of the city with your guide as you peruse through the rich history and culture proudly displayed for all to see. Ask you guide any query you might have and they’re sure to answer it.
- Sistine Chapel
- St.Peter’s Basilica
- Vatican Museum
- Palatine Hill
- Arch of Constantine
- Roman Forum
- Triumph Arches
- House of the Vestals
- Sacred Way
- Dress Code: Entry into the Churches requires a strict dress code. Please ensure your knees and shoulders are covered at all points within the church.
- Meeting Point: Casa Italo, inside Santa Maria Novella Train Station
- Starting Time: 07:00 am
- You are requested to meet your tour leader once you arrive in Rome
- This tour is available only in English
- Tour is not suitable for individuals with physical impairments
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as the tour involves a fair amount of walking.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.