Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld Combo Tickets
Have your mind blown and feel your pulse race as you discover true thrill and extravagance at the Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. Beat the heat at the famed Yas Waterworld outside Abu Dhabi and enjoy the thrill of 43 rides and slides.
- Enjoy unlimited all-day access to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi including access to Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi.
- Experience over 20 rides and attractions at Ferrari World, and more than 43 slides and 5 never-seen-before rides at Yas Waterworld.
- These are open-dated tickets and can be used anytime within the operating hours. To know the exact validity, please refer to your e-tickets.
- AED 5 Merchandise Voucher from Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi.
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Go faster than an F1™ car! Strap in, put your goggles on and feel like a true Scuderia Ferrari champion as you scale a heart-racing height of 52 meters and are blasted at 240km/h in 4.9 seconds on the world’s fastest rollercoaster at Formula Rossa or brave the planet’s highest roller coaster loop, at a spectacular 51 degrees incline at the Flying Aces. The latest addition to the park, Turbo Track launches you up and above the iconic ‘red roof’ as it accelerates you inside and outside the park. If this is too much adrenaline for you, give yourself a break at Tyre Show. A comical take on what goes on in the pit-stop, Tyre Show features two Italian mechanics on a mission to fulfill their dream of becoming pit crew for Scuderia Ferrari. You can simply watch them as they clown around and attempt to change a tire of an F1™ car or jump in and try to do it yourself in the quickest time.
At Yas Waterworld, experience never-ending twists, turns, drops and rapids at Falcon’s Falaj, the 6-person water coaster or visit the Bandit Bomber, the Middle East’s longest suspended roller coaster. Next pay a visit to Slithers Slides, a set of water-tube rides with multiple courses. Experience a bumpy obstacle-filled ride as you zip through Slither Surprise, or spin around in a LED-lit bowl before your exhilarating splash into the pool below at the Serpent Spin. The other courses include Sand Viper Strike, Slither Alley, Sidewinder and Snake’s Tail. With something for everyone, your little ones will not be left behind! With slides, water shooters, water cannons, water geysers, and many more interactive features, Marah Fortress is the dream playground for any child and has everything to keep your tot entertained.
Prepare yourself a thrilling, adrenaline-filled day as you discover some of the most exciting experiences and rides at Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld, Abu Dhabi.
know before you go
- Note: In line with the latest directives issued on June 28, 2021, by the government of Abu Dhabi, you will be required to show proof of vaccination as of August 20, 2021. All guests, including Annual Passholders, must download the ‘ALHOSN UAE’ smartphone application and show proof of vaccination status to be granted admission. People who are fully vaccinated against coronavirus should also show a COVID‑19 PCR test within 30 days of the visit. Note that valid vaccination status is activated 28 days after a guest receives all doses of their vaccine. Proof of vaccination will be validated through the ALHOSN app only.
- At the time of checkout, please book adult tickets for all members (above 1.1 meters) of your party since adult pricing applies to guests of all ages for this experience.
- If you choose a hotel transfer, the tour will begin and end at your hotel- Valid only for hotels in Dubai.
- Return transfers would be around 6pm.
- All shuttle buses depart Yas Island at 8pm daily.
- There will be no shuttle bus service on 31st Dec from The Palm due to road closures.
- On Thursdays, Yas Waterworld is open from 10am to 5pm for general admission and from 6pm to 11pm only for women.
Please note that, on the following dates, Yas Waterworld will be hosting Ladies Day and Nights from 10 AM to 11 PM or just Ladies Nights from 6 PM to 11 PM, as such, entrance will only be allowed to women and males aged 8 or below. Boys above the age of 8 are not eligible to enter. Valid ID proof may be required to confirm age at the time of entry.
- 12 & 19 Mar
- 16 Apr
- 28 May- 1 Oct: Every Thur
Some Yas Waterworld rides are unavailable on specific days.
Unavailable from Sun to Wed:
- Yadi Yas
- Liwa Loop
- Pearl Diving
Unavailable on Thu:
- Yadi Yas
- Liwa Loop
- Bubbles Barrel
- Pearl Diving Experience
- VR Experience
Unavailable from Fri to Sat: - Yadi Yas
The following rides are unavailable at Ferrari World:
- Cinema Maranello
- Viaggio in Italia (until 7 Nov)
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi:
- 26 Oct to 30 Oct: 12 noon - 8pm
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is closed on Sundays and Mondays.
Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi:
- 24 to 31 Oct (except 29 Oct): 10am - 6pm
- Bandits’ Boo on 29 Oct: 10am - 7pm
- Outside food and beverages, ice coolers, cold boxes, glass items and potentially hazardous items (i.e. weapons, knives, etc.) are not allowed inside the parks.
- Pets, except for service animals(in special cases) are not permitted.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children below the height of 1.1 meters are admitted free of charge.
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation along with your voucher instantly. Please carry printed copies of your vouchers along with a valid photo ID and display them at the venue.
These are open-dated tickets and can be used anytime within the operating hours. To know the exact validity, please refer to your e-tickets.
ratings & reviews
Please be informed of the rides that will be closed for maintenance:
Flying Aces: April 26 – May 14
Formula Rossa: May 15 – June 11
- On 28th June 2018 no male guests or boys above 8 years will be allowed entry in Yas Waterworld.