Ferrari Museum in Maranello: entrance ticket
Zoom your way to the Land of Reds and indulge yourself in the most prestigious brand in the world.
- Discover the past, present, and future of the Prancing Horse at the Ferrari Museum in Maranello.
- Admire the vast collection of trophies and cars and learn about the history of Scuderia del Cavallino Rampante.
- Walkthrough the Hall of Victories as you witness the F1 world champions from 1999 to 2008.
- 1-day ticket for Maranello Ferrari Museum
- Tickets for Modena Ferrari Museum
- F1 simulator
- Panoramic tour
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
The Ferrari Museum in Maranello showcases an enticing exhibition of the past, present, and future of the Prancing Horse. It holds in itself the rich history and the bright future ahead. Maranello is the home of Ferrari, one of the most prestigious brands in the world. The museum, located a short walk from the factory and the Fiorano track, exhibits trophies and cars, and images that portray the glorious history of Scuderia del Cavallino Rampante.
The museum is divided into 2 parts: one permanent and the other showcasing temporary exhibits. Admire the faithful reconstruction of The first office of the Drake Enzo Ferrari os 1929. The Hall of Victories is also one not to miss out on - it is an amphitheater of F1 World Champions from 1999 to 2008. The Hall also contains 110 trophies and 9 original helmets of the world champion drivers. What are you waiting for? Book your tickets now and zoom into the Land of Reds!
know before you go
know before you go
- Parking is available at the museum.
- The museum is wheelchair accessible.
- Daily: 9:30 am to 6:15 pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction. Students must show a valid student ID.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at the Museo Ferrari ticket office.
- Address: Via Alfredo Dino Ferrari, 43, 41053 Maranello MO, Italy.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stops are Maranello Scuole and Maranello Ferrari. They are a quick 7-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 640 and 800 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.