Tickets for Museo Enzo Ferrari Modena
Revisit the roots of one of the world's most famous sports car marques, as you dive deep into the life of Ferrari's founding father - Enzo Ferrari.
- Step into the world of the Prancing Horse to uncover the past, present, and future of Ferrari.
- Admire the futuristic building that takes the shape of a massive, bright yellow car hood.
- Watch a compelling film that delves deep into the life of Enzo Ferrari.
- See some of the most important cars throughout the history of Ferrari.
- Visit the perfectly restored workshop of Enzo's father, and see the house he was born in.
- Enjoy access to the current exhibitions, Ferrari Forever and The 10th Anniversary Exhibition.
- 1 day ticket for Museo Enzo Ferrari Modena
- Ticket for Museo Ferrari Maranello
- Personal expenses
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
A Bright Outlook
Just 20km from the Ferrari Museum in Maranello is the Enzo Ferrari Museum - a futuristic building that assumes the shape of a giant hood. The color is such a striking yellow that it creates a stark contrast with the environment of its location.
Back to the Foundation
An integral part of the museum is The Enzo Ferrari Birthplace Foundation - Museum. Founded in 2003, the aim was to enhance the motoring tradition of the Modena region and set up a museum complex dedicated to Enzo. Head inside to find a spacious hall that hosts temporary exhibitions and a small cinema where two rotating films project the life, history, and triumphs of Enzo Ferrari.
As a driver, creator of the Scuderia in the 1930s, and as a manufacturer since 1947, the film places Enzo in different eras, and among different car models and well-known personalities. The dive into emotion is taken further in the now perfectly restored workshop that belonged to Enzo's father. You can also visit the rooms of the house where Enzo was born in 1898.
Return With Treasured Memories
Don't forget to drop by the museum's Ferrari Store - the home of a wide range of official products and a bookstore with a collection of the most important Ferrari publications.
Ferrari Forever (12 Mar 2022 - 17 Feb 2023)
Celebrate 75 years of the Maranello-based company with an exhibition that takes you through the maintenance and restoration that is carried out in Ferrari Classiche’s workshop. Learn how the process brings back the original splendor in cars of all ages.
10th Anniversary Exhibition (Until Mar 2023)
This exhibition is an additional display, a part of the Ferrari Forever show. Retrace the past 10 years of exhibitions that were hosted by Ferrari's Modena home, right from the launch of the museum in 2012.
know before you go
know before you go
- The use of the masks depends on the provisions implemented by the Italian government.
- The museum is fully accessible. During the visit, the wheelchairs can be left in a special guarded place.
- A changing table is available for small children.
- A reserved or free parking space is available for guests in Via Giuseppe Soli 101.
- The museum offers free fun kennels in the shape of a Ferrari, where you are welcome to leave your dogs during the visit.
- Photography and filming are allowed inside the museum, but only for personal use.
- The museum offers, on rent, model bicycles for men and women. These are ideal for visiting the characteristic center of Modena, or going as far as Maranello to visit the other Ferrari Museum. For those arriving by bike, a rack is available inside the museum area.
- For all of 2022, healthcare workers will enjoy free access to the Museums while their family members will also receive a discount on their ticket prices.
- 9:30am - 7pm.
- 10am - 6pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket in ticket office at Enzo Ferrari Museum.
- Address: Via Paolo Ferrari, 85, 41121 Modena MO, Italy.
- The closest bus stop is Piave. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board bus 9 to get you there.
- The closest train station is Modena. It is a quick 7-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board trains EC, FA, FR, IC and many more to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.