Amsterdam: Evening Canal Cruise in Luxury Boat
Explore the rich history, culture, and attractions of Amsterdam as you sail down the Amstel River on this luxury boat evening cruise.
- On this 1-hour cruise, experience the beauty and magic of Amsterdam in the evening and prepare to be transported to a fairytale setting. Definitely, a unique way to see the city as compared to a day tour.
- Your expert guide and skipper will share fun facts about the city, its culture, and tips on how you can experience Amsterdam in the best way.
- You’ll see and learn about seven of the best bridges in the city including the unique UNESCO-listed Golden Age canals. Explore the Jordaan neighborhood, the famous Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge), and the impressive Golden Bend.
- With drinks available onboard for purchase, enhance your cruise on the Amstel River as you discover all the history, landmarks, and views the city has to offer.
- 1-hour canal cruise on a luxury boat
- Local and experienced skipper and English speaking guide
- Blankets available
- Meal and drinks inclusions
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
On this evening canal cruise, you’ll discover the city of Amsterdam in a way that’s both entertaining and romantic. It’s definitely a different experience from exploring the city during the day.
With an expert skipper and guide on board, you’ll see famous landmarks, experience Amsterdam’s culture, and rich trading history whilst relaxing on a beautiful boat. You start from the world-famous Anne Frank House and head in the direction of the chic Jordaan neighborhood, the famous Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge), and the Golden Bend – a prestigious area known for its impressive buildings and manor houses. With over 1300 bridges spread across the city, you’ll seven of the best ones on this tour including the pretty UNESCO-listed Golden Age canals. In the evening, the city is brightly lit and everything is transformed into a truly magical setting.
Along with learning about Dutch history and fun facts from your guide, feel free to ask for recommendations and tips to enjoy Amsterdam in the best way possible. Your guides are true locals who’ll be happy to help you experience their city to the fullest.
know before you go
know before you go
- This tour is available in English.
- Suitable for pram/stroller users.
- Buggy is available (on request).
- Pets are allowed onboard.
- Bar onboard with drinks available to purchase like beer, wines, soft drinks, cocktails, and mixers.
- Daily: 5pm, 5:30pm, 6pm, 6:30pm, 7pm, 7:30pm, and 8pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone at the redemption point with a valid ID.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 10 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
- Meet your cruise guide at: Prinsengracht 263.
- Address: Prinsengracht 263, 1016 GV Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Landmark: in front of the Anne Frank House.
- The cruise staff will be wearing orange.
- The closest tram stop is Amsterdam Westermarkt, a 2-min walk to the boarding point.
- Trams 13 and 17 will get you here.
- The closest bus stop is Amsterdam Westermarkt, a 2-min walk to the boarding point.
- Buses N47, N57, and N97 will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.