Tokyo Odaiba JOYPOLIS 1 Day Pass
With breathtaking 360-degree rides and fabulous attractions such as the Phoenix Wright Ace detective quest, Tokyo’s Joypolis theme park has something special for the entire family!
lo más destacado
- Head to Japan’s largest indoor theme park and enjoy an extensive array of thematic rides and activities
- Strap in for thrilling rides such as Storm G, Wild River Ride, and Wild Wing
- Delight in thoroughly entertaining games such as ‘Transformers Human-Alliance Special’
- Experience virtual reality like never before with ‘Tower Tag VR eSports’ and multiple VR rides
- Protect your group from hordes of zombies in the 4-player game ‘The House of the Dead’
- Savor delicious food at the Frame Cafe, D-Lounge, or any of the other amazing restaurants
- Admission to Odaiba Joypolis
- Hotel transfers
- ZERO LATENCY VR. An appointment 15 days in advance can be made on Joypolis' official website.
política de cancelación
Puedes cancelar estas entradas hasta 0 horas antes del comienzo de la experiencia y recibir un reembolso completo.
With a splendid collection of anime-themed attractions, exciting rides, and VR-based horror walks, Joypolis is amongst the most unique theme parks in Japan. Begin your tour of the park with a ride on the Gekion Live Coaster, the first coaster to ever allow participants to control the ride with music! Introduce your kids to ‘Pirate’s Plunder’, a compelling shooting game that can be played simultaneously by everyone in the family. ‘The Joypolis Explorer’ and the ‘Spicy Taxi’ are also great attractions for children.
If you are a fan of Japanse horror films, head to the ‘Mystic Mansion’ or ‘Sadako - The Curse Psychic Manor’ and experience the adrenaline rush. For those in pursuit of a challenge, the ‘Tower Tag VR’ and ‘Free-roam Multiplayer VR’ are excellent PvP (Player-vs.-Player) activities.
know before you go
- Despite the discounted pricing, separate charges will still apply for attractions and games
- The VR e-Sports activity is not open for children under the age of 7. Children between 7 and 13 must be accompanied by an adult
- Although pets are generally not allowed inside Joypolis, guide dogs are permitted
- Wheelchairs are available for rent at the theme park
- Height restrictions will be strictly enforced for all the rides and activities
- Mon to Fri: 11am - 7pm (last admission at 6:15pm)
- Sat, Sun and public holidays: 11am - 8pm (last admission at 7:15pm)
0-6yrs, and senior citizens aged 60+ enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at the attraction itself, Tokyo Odaiba Joypolis (Japan, 〒135-0091 Tokyo, Minato City, Daiba, 1 Chome−6−1 3F～5F DECKS Tokyo Beach)
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Closest bus stops are Daiba 2 Chome and Fuji tv mae, both 2-minute walks to the attraction
- Closest train stations are Odaiba-kaihinkōen and Tōkyō Teleport Station, each 5-minute walks to the attraction
The ticket is valid for 90 days from the date of purchase