HafenCity 3-Hour Food Tour with Elbphilharmonie
Enjoy an exciting and informative tour of Hamburg's newest landmark, the Elbphilharmonie Plaza, and its surrounding areas, the HafenCity and Speicherstadt. Experience the culinary diversity of Hamburg with a visit to five different restaurants where you will be able to treat yourself to five different tastings.
- Enjoy a 3-hour tour between modernity, canals, stores, and castles with a visit to the Elbphilharmonie Plaza and the surrounding areas of HafenCity and Speicherstadt.
- Visit five different restaurants where you can indulge in five delicious tastings and get an idea about the diverse cuisines in Hamburg.
- You will be accompanied by a well-trained German tour guide who will give you insightful information about all the areas you visit.
Enjoy a Guided Tour of the Speicherstadt, HafenCity and Elbphilharmonie Plaza
A visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Speicherstadt is nothing short of educational. On this tour, you will learn about how it used to be a warehouse complex back in the day - the reason for its characteristic neo-gothic brick stones that you can see to this day. Then, take the futuristic Tube, an elevator that gives you spectacular 360-degree views over Hamburg's harbor and the city. The Tube will lead you into the Elbphilharmonie Plaza, which you will explore with your accompanying guide. Learn about the Elbphilharmonie's long history, including how it used to be a warehouse and how it took over 10 years to be revamped into the concert hall it is today.
Experience the Gastronomic Delights of Hamburg with a Visit to Five Different Restaurants
Your 3-hour tour of Hamburg's prime attractions will be rounded off with visits to five select dining spots in the city, where you can indulge in tastings at each restaurant. After the tour, you can choose to visit the Störtebeker Taste & Shop, where you can recap your day over a nice, refreshing Störtebeker beer.
- 3-hour guided walk through the HafenCity, Speicherstadt and the Elbphilharmonie Plaza.
- Visit up to five restaurants with five tastings.
- Well-trained and motivated German tour guide.
- Guaranteed access to the Elbphilharmonie Plaza (even with large numbers of guests).
- Tour of Elbphilharmonie concert halls.
Know Before You Go
This 3-hour tour operates daily and is available at 11:00 AM, 3:00 PM & 7:00 PM.
The tour begins at the U-Bahn station Überseequartier. Exit in the direction of the Elbphilharmonie, directly at StadtRad-Verleih.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel this tour up to 24 hours in advance.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive your HafenCity 3-Hour Food Tour with Elbphilharmonie tickets shortly. You may display the ticket on your mobile device at the meeting point on the day of the tour.
Überseequartier U-Bahn Station.
How to Get There
Exit in the direction of the Elbphilharmonie, directly at StadtRad-Verleih.
Überseequartier U-Bahn station, at the Elbphilharmonie exit (at StadtRAD-rental), Hamburg