Emirates Airline Cable Car Ticket & Thames Cruise Combo
A one-of-a-kind combo tour in London, Thames Clippers & Emirates Airline Cable Car is the ideal tour to experience panoramic vistas of London. With stunning views of London, its attractions and cityscape from the waters and the air, this is arguably one of the most picturesque tours in the city. The Thames Clippers are the best cruises to explore the city at your own pace. If you’re into breathtaking views, this experience is for you!
- Discover breathtaking views of the city by cruising on the Thames River and exploring the city’s famous riverside monuments
- Enjoy a stunning visual spectacle at the Emirates Air Line as you glide over the cityscape of London and take in its scenic attractions
- Choose a ticket that allows you to go from any pier to any pier of your choice, or choose one that allows unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off across 17 piers on the river.
- Experience the fastest catamaran boats in the city, with an on-board coffee bar, and learn about the city’s rich culture and heritage by downloading the free audio guide app.
- Watch an in-flight discovery film and enjoy an in-flight guide as you soar over London at the Emirates Air Line.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The Thames Clippers & Emirates Airline Cable Car experience is the most wholesome sightseeing in the entire city. In a single ticket, you get to soar across the skies, and glide on the water surface. Take in the breathtaking sights of London including the landmark monuments such as St. James Park, Big Ben, London Eye, Houses of Parliament and several others from different perspectives in a sightseeing experience that is nothing short of perfect.
The Emirates Airline Cable Car is a must-experience attraction in London. Ride the London skies on a pod with an in-flight discovery film and guide and learn more about the city’s rich heritage. You will also get an audio guide on the Thames Clipper experience allowing you further your knowledge about British culture and traditions all through the day.
If you’re a tourist looking for the best views of London, a local searching for the perfect picture background, or just an average individual looking for a relaxing, charming experience, then this is for you.
This one-of-a-kind tour combo is going to take your breath away, and by the end of the surreal sights you see, we’re pretty sure you’ll also be speechless. Head to River Thames for a sightseeing cruise on the fastest catamarans in the city. Not just that, you can upgrade your Thames experience to include Hop-On Hop-Off tickets which allow you unlimited access on the cruise. This gives you all the freedom you need to plan your visits to London’s proud collection of riverside monuments.
The second part of your combo ticket, is the Emirates Airline Cable Car. Head to the North Greenwich Station and make your way to London’s unique 1km long skyride. With dramatic views of the city down below, this is a memory you will not soon forget. However, these tickets offer more than just incredible views. Both experiences have a very relaxing ambience, and if you’re looking to de-stress then there’s nothing like it.
- Thames Clipper Ticket
- Unlimited Hop-on Hop-Off Thames Cruise(Optional)
- Emirates Airline Ticket
Know Before You Go
In the next step of the booking process, you will be asked to choose between three ticket variants. These variants apply on to the Thames Clippers Experience. Here’s a brief note about the variants which will help you select the appropriate ticket:
- One Way: The One Way variant allows you to travel between any two piers of your choice. If you choose this ticket option, you will be asked to enter your desired boarding point and disembarking point.
Round Trip: The Round trip variant allows you to travel to and from any two piers of your choice. If you choose this ticket option, you will be asked to enter your desired boarding point and disembarking point.
- River Roamer: The River Roamer ticket allows you unlimited Hop-on Hop-off on the day of the booking. However, this is restricted to the Central Zone and East Zone. You will not be allowed to explore the West Zone with this ticket.
Thames Clippers Route Map
The Thames River cruise is divided into 3 zones: West, Central and East. Depending on which ticket variant you choose, you’ll be able to access select zones. Note: Canary Wharf pier is both in Central and East Zone.
There are 4 lines that operate in this ticket. These are the Red Line, Blue Line, Green Line and Purple Line. Red Line: Putney - Canary Wharf Blue Line: London Eye(Waterloo) - North Greenwich(Emirates Air Line) Green Line: Battersea Power Station - Woolwich (Royal Arsenal) Purple Line: Battersea Power Station - London Bridge City
We recommend you to download a copy of the route map before you begin your experience.
Boat Information and Rules
- All routes ply between a 20 and 40-minute frequency.
- All boats are wheelchair accessible. However, London Bridge, Wandsworth Riverside Quarter and Cadogan Piers are not accessible via wheelchair.
- Service will run in all weather conditions apart from extreme fog.
- All boats are covered and have inside seating. Most of the boats also have an open deck area.
Timings for Cruise
A festive timetable will be followed from Christmas Eve between Tue, 24 Dec 2019 - Wed, 1 Jan 2020.
Mon | 23 Dec | Usual weekday service
Tue | 24 Dec (Christmas Eve) | Reduced evening service
Last RB1Westbound departs Woolwich (Royal Arsenal) Pier at 7:55 PM. The last RB1 Eastbound departs Embankment Pier at 8:54 PM. The last RB6 Westbound departs from Blackfriars Pier at 7:23 PM, and the last RB6 Eastbound will depart Putney at 8:00 PM. The last RB4 departs Canary Wharf Pier at 10:02 PM.
Wed | 25 Dec (Christmas Day) | No service
Thur | 26 Dec (Boxing Day) | No service
Fri | 27 Dec | Usual weekday service
Sat | 28 Dec | Usual weekend service
Sun | 29 Dec | Usual weekend service
Mon | 30 Dec | Usual weekday service
Tue | 31st Dec (New Year's Eve) | Reduced evening service
Last RB1 Westbound departs Woolwich (Royal Arsenal) Pier at 6:05 PM. The last RB1 Eastbound service departs Embankment Pier at 7:04 PM. RB1 services will stop calling at London Eye (Waterloo) Pier at 2:45 PM. The last RB6 Westbound will depart Canary Wharf at 6:44 PM, and the last RB6 Eastbound departs Putney at 7:00 PM.
Wed | 1 Jan (New Year's Day) | Weekend service with reduced morning sailings
The first RB1 Westbound departs Woolwich (Royal Arsenal) Pier at 10:00 AM, the first RB1 Eastbound service departs Embankment Pier at 11:02 AM. First RB2 Westbound service will depart Tower Pier t 9:40 AM, and the first RB2 Eastbound service departs Battersea at 9:30 AM. RB4 service starts at 9:05 AM from Doubletree Docklands.
- The Emirates Airline is located near the North Greenwich terminal on the Green Line.
- The Line runs between the Greenwich Peninsula and the Royal Docks.
- Timings: 2nd October - 31st March: Monday - Thursday 7 AM - 9 PM, Fridays 7 AM - 11 PM, Saturday and Bank Holidays 8 AM - 11 PM, Sundays 9 AM - 9 PM 1st April - 30th June: Monday - Thursday 7 AM - 10 PM, Fridays 7 AM - 11 PM, Saturday and Bank Holidays 8 AM - 11 PM, Sundays 9 AM - 10 PM 1st July - 1st October: Monday - Thursday 7 AM - 11 PM, Fridays 7 AM - 11 PM, Saturday and Bank Holidays 8 AM - 11 PM, Sundays 9 AM - 11 PM
- Cabins arrive every 30 seconds
- Emirates Air Line may close due to the threat of lightning and strong winds.
- Emirates Airline is accessible to wheelchairs so long as the maximum weight of the pod remains well under 300kg.
The tickets are valid only for the date for which you’ve scheduled the experience.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled/refunded once the booking has been confirmed.
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your Thames Clipper & Emirates Airline Cable Car ticket voucher shortly. Please print the same and exchange them at the pier to gain entry.
- After you’ve taken the print, you can proceed to any of the piers and show your ticket at the ticketing kiosk. Exchange your printed voucher for the actual ticket at any time between 9 AM and 6 PM, and enjoy your Thames Clippers experience.
- The Emirates Airline Cable Car ticket needs to be displayed at the Emirates Ticketing Counter near Greenwich Pier during any time that the attraction is open.