Combo (Save 7%): Eiffel 2nd Floor Guided Tour + Palace of Versailles Tickets
Is it even a visit to Paris if you haven't seen the city's crowning gems? Use this pocket-friendly ticket to get a guided tour of the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, as well as a skip-the-line entry to the Palace of Versailles!
Select your ticket type
- Fall in love with Paris all over again with this combo ticket that lets you see the city's top landmarks.
- Zoom past the long waiting lines and enter the Eiffel Tower via the priority entrance.
- Enter the 2nd level of the tower; a bilingual host (English & French) will give you an hour-long tour.
- Check out Parisian neighborhoods such as the Champs Elysees, Notre Dame, Montmartre, and more.
- Upgrade your ticket to include a 1-hr relaxing cruise on the Seine River.
- Your Versailles passport allows you to tour the magnificent palace with skip-the-line entry.
- Learn about the French monarchy, especially about King Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette.
- Visit the stunning Hall of Mirrors, roam around the gardens and admire the architecture.
- Skip the line access to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower
- 1-hour guided tour of the Eiffel Tower
- Bilingual host (English & French)
- 1-hour Seine River Cruise with a multilingual audioguide (optional)
- Timed entry for the Main Palace of Versailles & the Grands Apartments
- Hall of Mirrors
- Temporary Exhibits
- Gardens (including fountain or musical show)
- Grand & Petit Trianon (passport only)
- Queen’s Hamlet (passport only)
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
Eiffel Tower The Eiffel Tower received nationwide criticism during its early years, but since then, it has gone on to become the national monument of France and an international symbol of love. Take the stairs to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower, giving you a near-perfect aerial view of iconic Parisian landmarks such as the Arc de Triomphe, Seine River, Montmartre district, Notre Dame, Champs Elysees, the Louvre, Trocadero Gardens, and so on. After your 1-hr guided tour, bask in the beauty of this remarkable landmark for as long as you'd like!
The Seine River Sightseeing Cruise will give you a chance to take in Paris's most famous landmarks, including the Notre Dame Cathedral, Eiffel Tower, Conciergerie, Institut de France, Grand Palais, Musée d’Orsay, Hôtel de Vile, Cite de la Mode, Invalides, the Assemblee Nationale, and the Place de la Concorde.
Palace of Versailles
Begin your visit by exploring the ornate King and Queen's State Apartments. Learn about the French monarchy and peek into the private lives of the infamous King Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette. Next, make your way to the glittering Hall of Mirrors. Designed to protect the ornate walls and ceilings from smoke, the hall’s 357 mirrors were strategically placed to reflect the light of candles.
After admiring the inside of the Palace, head outdoors and take in the grandeur of the estate’s impressive architecture. Stroll along the cobblestone grounds, through the beautiful French gardens, and pass by the gorgeous Versailles fountains. Next, stop by the Estate of Marie Antoinette and discover the life and antics of the Queen at the Petit Trianon. Walk around the Village of the Queen and English gardens, then see where Marie Antoinette built her own house, a Mill, a Preparation Dairy, a Cave, a Belvedere, and the magnificent Temple of Love where lovers get engage. At the Carrosses Gallery, travel back in time as you explore carriages, coaches, sculptures, and other artifacts left behind by the French Monarch.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor Access + Versailles King's Apartment
- Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor Access with Cruise + Versailles King's Apartment
- Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor Access + Versailles All Access Passport
- Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor Access with Cruise + Versailles All Access Passport
Palace of Versailles
- Please note that masks are mandatory.
- Starting times apply for the Palace entrance alone.
- Please note that the last admission to the Palace will be at 5:30 PM. These are not timed tickets, so you may go as you please.
- This ticket is valid for one-time entry only.
- Please note that you will have to choose Passport entry with or without the Musical Gardens/Musical Fountain Show in the next step of the booking. On the dates when there are Musical Fountain Shows, you will only be able to purchase the Passport which includes access to the shows. On days without the shows, you will only be able to purchase the Passport without access to the Musical Gardens/Musical Fountain Show.
- With these tickets, you will be able to skip the ticket office and head straight to the entrance at Gate A. However, please know that depending on the day of your visit, there may be a security wait of anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Note that you can only visit the gardens & Trianon Palace before or after the Grand Apartments visit. The time allocated to you grants you a reserved entrance for the Grand Apartments, but you are free to visit the Trianon Palace & gardens whenever you like.
- It is recommended that you visit the Grand Apartments after 3 PM and visit the Trianon Palace & Gardens before that.
- The gardens close promptly at 5:30 PM on Saturdays during the Nocturnal Fountain show. The passport ticket does not include access to the night fountains, so make sure you book your ticket upstream if you wish to join.
- The Eiffel Tower is the only timed experience of this combo and will require you to be there at the exact given time. The Seine cruise tickets are valid for the entire day and can be redeemed at your convenience.
- Once you’re done enjoying the views on the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower, you may take the elevators back down. Fair warning, these can have long queues and your tickets don't give you priority entry on the way out. If you wish to bypass these long lines, we’d suggest you take the stairs down.
- Your cruise is also inclusive of audio commentary, thus making this a holistic experience. The Seine Cruise tickets can be picked up from your host at the meeting point.
Palace of Versailles
- Tue to Fri: 9.30 AM, 1.30 PM, and 4.30 PM.
- Tue-Fri from 10 AM - 7 PM
- Fountains show starts from 22 May 2021 and will be running during weekends only.
- Sat & Sun: from 10 AM - 7 PM
The Eiffel Tower is open from 9.30 AM to 11 PM from Sep-May. During the summer months of Jun-Aug, the tower is open from 9 AM to 11.30 PM.
Entry to the Eiffel Tower is timed. You will have the option to choose the time slot for your entry during the next step of your booking. Please note that you will only be allowed to gain entry at the time chosen during the booking so we recommend arriving 30 minutes in advance in order to ensure a hassle-free entry. Though your entry is timed, you may explore the Eiffel Tower for as long as you wish. The tour is 1 hour and 30 minutes long.
The Bateaux Parisiens Cruise is open daily from 9:30 AM to 10:00 PM. The Seine River Cruise is 1 hour long. (The Seine river cruise does not operate on Mondays and Tuesdays in the month of September).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption points.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Meet your tour guide at the Eiffel Tower.
- Address: Champ de Mars, 5 Av. Anatole France, 75007 Paris, France.
Seine River Cruise
- Board your cruise at Bateaux Parisiens.
- Address: Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France.
Palace of Versailles
- Redeem your ticket at the Palace of Versailles.
- Address: Place d'Armes, 78000 Versailles, France.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during checkout.